No UK Hollister Customer Service?

I have written a letter of complaint to Hollister but haven't been ablet to find a UK address to send it to. I called one of the stores who said there was no Customer Service in the UK!

I was given an email address but I don't hold out much hope of getting a reply, judging by the little information I can see on the internet.

Surely if you sell in the UK, you should have some customer service here?

Has anyone got any advice if my email gets ignored?

Many thanks

Sarah

Comments

• OlliesDad
    OlliesDad Posts: 1,825 Forumite
    I have written a letter of complaint to Hollister but haven't been ablet to find a UK address to send it to. I called one of the stores who said there was no Customer Service in the UK!

I was given an email address but I don't hold out much hope of getting a reply, judging by the little information I can see on the internet.

Surely if you sell in the UK, you should have some customer service here?

Has anyone got any advice if my email gets ignored?

Many thanks

Sarah

Nope, theres no UK head office. If you bought from a store, complain to the management of the store.

What is the issue?
  • Thanks,

I bought an item of clothing and within two washes the embroidery started to unravel so I took it back, they replaced it and straight away the same happened again (within hours this time!)

Yes I could take it back again but its a 75 mile round trip, £5 parking and the queues in there are horrendous so I'd rather not. I am really cross as I have never bought from them before and my daughter loved the item. Both the items were from different stores and not even the same item as they had discontinued the original one so its not just a faulty batch.

I will try writing to the store instead, thank you.

Sarah
  • Well well well, they have replied to my email. I am suprised but very pleased. I have to send a copy of the receipt so we will see what happens :)

Sarah
  • Scarpacci
    Scarpacci Posts: 1,017 Forumite
    Well well well, they have replied to my email. I am suprised but very pleased. I have to send a copy of the receipt so we will see what happens :)

Sarah
    American customer service is often better than what we get in the UK, so it may be no bad thing that there's no UK CS in this case. :)

It's not that uncommon for clothing companies like this not to have customer service departments in each and every country. It's something people in smaller EU countries have to live with a lot.
    This is everybody's fault but mine.
  • jkkne
    jkkne Posts: 167 Forumite
    GAP don't have UK customer service either, they are run from the US now.

Agree with others, I've had issues with the quality of their clothes (I don't buy it anymore) and always had fantastic service back
  • Hollister have been great actually, my emails got very speedy relies and I am happy with the outcome :)

Sarah
  • Out of interest what was the response? I have had a similar issue and was told to return to the store, and for similar reasons I dont want to!!
  • loztiggy wrote: »
    Out of interest what was the response? I have had a similar issue and was told to return to the store, and for similar reasons I dont want to!!

I'll PM you

Sarah
  • choccyface My post seems to have been deleted because I said you look super cute..
    "If you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    choccyface My post seems to have been deleted because I said you look super cute..

There are no deleted posts in this thread. Honest :)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport