Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does the time stamp on this and the lack of your presence last night mean you have had a good nights sleep hun? :D

Sleep, what's that:cool::cool: Nope it means I was busy trying to sort my place out as would love a chrissy tree, but so much glitching carp everywhere no idea where it will go:(
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    Morning all

Thanks for the advice re parcel.

Been up since 5 :( OH left the telly on last night and it woke me up

-5 out there apparently www.MessenTools.com-Cold-Congelado-Gorro.gif.Wrap out warm everyone!

Love www.MessenTools.com-Cold-Congelado-Gorro.gif it's fab :D

• idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got quite a few of £5 off £35 M&S for food shop valid from 19th to 24th Dec if anyone wants, let me know....;) Not as good as last year but something is better than nothing I suppose. Also can't see any CS coupons for M&S like they do every time on New Year..............

Morning all....
  • BLUEWKD
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    Got quite a few of £5 off £35 M&S for food shop valid from 19th to 24th Dec if anyone wants, let me know....;) Not as good as last year but something is better than nothing I suppose. Also can't see any CS coupons for M&S like they do every time on New Year..............

Morning all....

Good Morning IS. That's spooky, I was just wondering this morning if they would do them this year. I was looking at my chrismas dinner at m&s online. I would love some please.

• idlesaver
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Good Morning IS. That's spooky, I was just wondering this morning if they would do them this year. I was looking at my chrismas dinner at m&s online. I would love some please.

Morning Blue....Hope you done enough of glitchy shops...;)

Will send you today.....:j:j:j:j:j Also let me know whenever you need RSH codes......I have saved them untill needed....;)
  • idlesaver
    Options
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Thank you thank you :beer: you lovely people - my true visual families;)

Shame on you FFF - you are my twins & you don't know when my b'day & when I am going:rotfl:

[URL="http://"][/URL]

sorry-and-blushed.gif
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • lilly1972
    Options
    good morning everyone

FT im good thanks
  • myalphabetgirls
    Options
    (((((((((((((((((snowy)))))))))))))))))))) bless you x

PM - 7 weeks is a long time for results! On a positive note are you looking forward to your first christmas as a married mouse? Hugs to you too x

hugs here today are glitching, making them free for all x
    Love, through the trees, past the sky, beyond the northern lights; and I won't let go. May your soul and spirt fly sweetheart x

My alphabet-girls are with me every step of the way x
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    Mags

Lovely post as always can never have to many free hugs. I am looking forward to Xmas. Bet your really excited waiting for the bubba x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure