Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Can't help you on the postage to Germany FT as I send vast majority of my stuff through work - it's cheaper.

I've won a comp. Forgotten all about it, it was Wilkinson Sword/Wooley Green comp on Twitter (won a few things on Twitter now :)). I am now the proud owner of a new gardening tool, a Golden Gark :D, I'd never heard of it before it arrived in the post:rotfl: - needless to say it will be going in the allotment shed....
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    Part_Mouse wrote: »
    Lovely Tree CM

TS do you still have the coffee mocs?

xx

Sorry PM - I wasn't ignoring you. :) Just catching up - but yes, I do. Would you like them? Please pm your Address
  • myalphabetgirls
    myalphabetgirls Posts: 637 Forumite
    edited 10 December 2012 at 7:36PM
    Options
    Lob, lindt gold box and blue lindt thins confirmed as a trigger with 2 x ff today!
    I havent tried it yet, may do later, the me-to-you box also on 3 for £10 but not on either msm or asda groceries could also work as a trigger. will report later.

I went a bit mad in A and have ended up with an apg of £17.15 - have printed off the comparison in case it causes stress at the till.

Bought our tree today, may have to impale OH on it later, will let you know. God I need a break...

Beth went to the Harry Potter studio tour in Watford today (tickets booked months ago before she knew she was expecting a baby), baby Luca "dropped" over the weekend and she has developed "the waddle" so traipsing around the studio tour was quite an event today. bless her, she is sleeping on the sofa, knackered!

I have recently had troubles with Millie wanting to go to school, lots of tears and visits to teachers, nothing really resolved but Millie has been less upset lately. This morning she was proper sobbing, didnt want to go in... turned out it was assembly today and the headteacher is so boring, she couldn't face it. lol. I had to smile. At least it was just that. I told her she had my permission to zone out and daydream! All was well.
    Love, through the trees, past the sky, beyond the northern lights; and I won't let go. May your soul and spirt fly sweetheart x

My alphabet-girls are with me every step of the way x
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    snap
    i manage to get wii & ds games too

should be a lovely stocking filler:D

chattmum wrote: »
    Yay found dd1 some Welles in matalan also got loads of 98p ds and wii games in morries but when I tried to use Sada £5 off they said can't take coz its Internet I was fuming useless sods I'm sure they are supposed to take em so going to ring head offic when get home

Now off to mr t on a pantie and vest hunt
    CM
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    latest on my asda

spoke to store manager today
    lovely chap

but gist of it is
    hes been told not to take certain coupon( obvious ones are fraud ebay ones) he said they are mostly health & beauty ones
    so no to protor & gamble, dove & l'oreal:eek:
    and not taking non product specific ones i.e like l'oreal;

but told i should be ok with food related ones as long as states specific product

mentioned my letter from HO not being that specific & said he'd be contacting HO
    ALSO hes having word with semi trouting till supervisor i have been having issues with:eek::eek: dread to think what she'll say as she has taken a dislike to me:(
  • lilly1972
    Options
    good evening everyone
  • fungaltendancy
    Options
    hey lilley long time no see how are you?
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »
    Decorated%20house%20at%20Christmas.ashx

TS, I have decorated the outside of your house while you have been drivelling. I will do the inside of your house when you are at sada;)

Love this pic FFF, makes you feel all christmassy:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    jeferey wrote: »
    Can't help you on the postage to Germany FT as I send vast majority of my stuff through work - it's cheaper.

I've won a comp. Forgotten all about it, it was Wilkinson Sword/Wooley Green comp on Twitter (won a few things on Twitter now :)). I am now the proud owner of a new gardening tool, a Golden Gark :D, I'd never heard of it before it arrived in the post:rotfl: - needless to say it will be going in the allotment shed....

Well done Jeferey:T:T:T:T:T when I saw Wilkinson Sword I thought it would be a razor or something connected with shaving.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

CWxx
  • CouponWoman
    Options
    Lob and blue lindt thins confirmed as a trigger with 2 x ff today!
    I havent tried it yet, may do later, the me-to-you box also on 3 for £10 but not on either msm or asda groceries could also work as a trigger. will report later.

I went a bit mad in A and have ended up with an apg of £17.15 - have printed off the comparison in case it causes stress at the till.

Bought our tree today, may have to impale OH on it later, will let you know. God I need a break...

Beth went to the Harry Potter studio tour in Watford today (tickets booked months ago before she knew she was expecting a baby), baby Luca "dropped" over the weekend and she has developed "the waddle" so traipsing around the studio tour was quite an event today. bless her, she is sleeping on the sofa, knackered!

I have recently had troubles with Millie wanting to go to school, lots of tears and visits to teachers, nothing really resolved but Millie has been less upset lately. This morning she was proper sobbing, didnt want to go in... turned out it was assembly today and the headteacher is so boring, she couldn't face it. lol. I had to smile. At least it was just that. I told her she had my permission to zone out and daydream! All was well.

Well done with the apg hun;)

CWxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family