We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Thanks CW.
    Hope you get your results soon PM.
    Morning all :D
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    signed in quickly to let everyone know Sally Hansen still working from 8.40 shop this morning:j

Hope I haven't missed you Doc wanted to wish you a happy holiday and safe flight:A:A:A
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all

Not much going on here been sorting out all the freebies for our fundraiser Friday glitches wine cheap Xmas pud craisins chocs etc. also kids Xmas fete is Friday too so going to try some cranberry cupcakes maybe so family can try them first before making big batch for the school to sell.

Was in mr T yesterday and found really nice glass chopping board rtc 87p got one for me and for my Sid for her new home not found any 4p pants or vests tho :(

Anyone with the free craisins mocs today is the last day they are just £1 at sains have used few of these to get some free/almost free goodies also noticed the Millicano refills are £2.40 so good price to use the 75p mocs on

CM
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Possible glitch at T's. Karcher window cleaners are scanning at £1.90 instead of £48........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so worth having a look if you have a T near you..

Please thank OP

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=57861779&postcount=2195

I think SnD had posted about these window cleaners a while back.
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Jeferey still no results today.

xx
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    hi IS
    if you still have one i'd love one please
    will go lovely with the £100 of vouchers i have to spend:D

idlesaver wrote: »
    Got quite a few of £5 off £35 M&S for food shop valid from 19th to 24th Dec if anyone wants, let me know....;) Not as good as last year but something is better than nothing I suppose. Also can't see any CS coupons for M&S like they do every time on New Year..............

Morning all....
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't forget RSH at 7pm tonight:j
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    Possible glitch at T's. Karcher window cleaners are scanning at £1.90 instead of £48........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so worth having a look if you have a T near you..

Please thank OP

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=57861779&postcount=2195

I think SnD had posted about these window cleaners a while back.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I really want one of these been looking for a deal since SND mentioned how good they were. Dashed out to my local as soon as read your post IS but nothing there. Can't believe it was in the larger one over at Bletchley earlier gutted hadn't checked or seen any posts. So please if anyone finds a spare one;)
  • chardonnay_2
    Options
    evening everyone. just want to also say a massive thanks to coupon woman as i got your letter today :j. looking forward to finding the best ways to use them up.

with the finest coupons jaxxy sent i managed to get 5 packs finest party food for £6 and 4 packs of lake district cheese for £1.24.5 each :j thanks again
    :love: married to the man of my dreams! 9-08-09:love:
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »
    Don't forget RSH at 7pm tonight:j

Is this a diff one to last weeks ? If so if you post a link I will try to get one Or two for you guys again if you want

Cm
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family