Barclays 6.5% ISA

I went into my local branch of Barclays this morning and there was asign up saying " Due to overwhelming demand we are working to anappointments only system. Please ask at the counter to book your appointment". 20 people in queue in front of me and no appointments until after Easter!! Have I still got time to do this online?
NSK Zombie # SFD 7/15 Food Bank £0/£5
Food
£73.57/£122 (incl. pet food)
Petrol £20/£40
Exercise 2/15 Outings 1/2
Debt :eek: £18,917

Comments

• exel1966
    exel1966 Posts: 4,978 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yes, you can complete the application on-line, but it must then be printed and sent to Barclays Freepost address given on the form, but ONLY if you are already a Barclays account holder. If not then you will have to do it in branch and you'll need to take proof of name+address. (driving licience/passport)

PS. There is a seperate board for ISA's !
  • KittyBoo_2
    KittyBoo_2 Posts: 676 Forumite
    Thankyou for your comments.
    Apologies for posting in the wrong place - I am a Newbie Money Saver and still finding my way around.
    NSK Zombie # SFD 7/15 Food Bank £0/£5
    Food
    £73.57/£122 (incl. pet food)
    Petrol £20/£40
    Exercise 2/15 Outings 1/2
    Debt :eek: £18,917
  • exel1966
    exel1966 Posts: 4,978 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    No need to aplogise, just mentioned it as if you have anything else you need to know about ISA's you'll get a far better response from that board. There is some very useful info there.
  • KMK
    KMK Posts: 271 Forumite
    Yes I had similar experience in a local bank. They did see me last week but I did have to wait a while. They are not making it easy are they?
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,082 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    KMK wrote: »
    Yes I had similar experience in a local bank. They did see me last week but I did have to wait a while. They are not making it easy are they?

i went in barclays branch thursday ..i said being as i have application completed/ID on me/cheque for opening balance being as the applications will be dealt with is their any reason y i cant leave it with u and if there is any problem somebody could give me a ring, i was told as long as i had either passport or driving licence photo card which they could copy and a personal cheque there was no reason at all why i couldnt leave it with them ..i ticked tax year 2007/08 dated application 6th april 2007 and dated 1.00 cheque 27th march 2007, cheque was going through my nationwide flexi account following day :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure