The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Three times in the last three days I've completed surveys and been taken back to the survey company home page at the end instead of Swagbucks and not been credited. What can I do about it? I've raised tickets and am waiting for answers now, so annoying!
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Just got online a little while ago after a pig of a day at work. Managed to get a DS on antiseptics and a PL survey on a new BT sports channel for 60sb, both of which credited OK. Didn't want to put George Michael under any more pressure and saw that some of you got credited for 'twitter' searches, so searched 'what is the origin of the word twitter' and got 7sb. Looks like Cath is going to be the big search winner today though :)

Oh, and another point to Team Zombies :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Three times in the last three days I've completed surveys and been taken back to the survey company home page at the end instead of Swagbucks and not been credited. What can I do about it? I've raised tickets and am waiting for answers now, so annoying!

I've had a couple of Peanut Labs surveys over the past few days that finish and there is a 'next' button. I've not clicked it though as I am fairly certain that it would take me to the survey site. I could see it was still uploading the survey from the arrow thingy that goes round in the browser tab (no idea what you call it). After about a minute I got the Peanut Labs congratulations screen. I don't know if that is similar to what you were getting, though
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I've had a couple of Peanut Labs surveys over the past few days that finish and there is a 'next' button. I've not clicked it though as I am fairly certain that it would take me to the survey site. I could see it was still uploading the survey from the arrow thingy that goes round in the browser tab (no idea what you call it). After about a minute I got the Peanut Labs congratulations screen. I don't know if that is similar to what you were getting, though

Ah, I do seem to remember a 'next' button on at least one of them, but mine have all been TS. One of them has actually credited now, not sure which one though! :cool:
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    I'm getting that a few times just lately with the PL surveys. Had one tonight that took me to signup for 'pure profile' which i did but after i'd done that, i couldn't see a way of getting back or claiming SB's. Then i did a gaming survey on PL that stuttered half way through and i thought 'oh, here we go again' then it went to the PL complete screen and gave me 60SBs, i'm sure it was only half way through tho lol

Not qualified for any DS today, so just scraped through to 100/90.
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    Does anybody else play fairway solitaire in the games and have it credit? Only i'm addicted to it on the Ipad and it'd be great if i could get SB for playing in there :)
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anybody else play fairway solitaire in the games and have it credit? Only i'm addicted to it on the Ipad and it'd be great if i could get SB for playing in there :)

I'm addicted too :D it credits me when i play it twice.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Code out on FB (although it's the UK blog you'll find the actual code on!)

:doh: Missed it by 30 mins :doh:
  • antoniarose_2
    Options
    Just done a 58SB survey on PL - about 3 questions, credited instantly! Survey was about luxury cars. Was sure i'd been DQ'd but can't have been!
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options

I'm addicted to it on my IPad too. Do you do the free one or have you bought the complete game? I tried it on the SwagBucks games but couldn't find a way to submit the score. If you suss it out please let me know.

Jane
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport