🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Lady Gaga 'The Edge of Glory is on the radio so I thought I'd try the title search, but selected 'the edge of the universe' - 8SB:rotfl:
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    I keep getting that one too Cath - at least the 30sb one that kept on reappearing last week has now disappeared :(

U two will not believe this!!! I did a peanut labs survey that took me to a GHK or whatever they are called about smart phones. i completed the survey it said 100% complete please press continue to exit so I did and instead of going back to PL it forwarded me to Pure Profile (who I do have an account for as well) and credited me 5p as DQ for the survey :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WTFreak lol
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    90/90 for me today which I'm pleased with as I got no surveys. Still continuing the George Michael trend with another 10 sb and no sb for any other searches! :rotfl:
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    I was just wondering, what sites does everyone use apart from swagbucks? SB is my main one, but do a few others as well - inboxpounds, clickworker, textbroker.

superpoints, gifthulk, valued opinons, pure profile, IPSOS, Survey head, Mysurvey, Toluna, globaltestmarket, YouGov, panelbase, my voice, springboard uk, New Vista, Vivitec, maximiles, Dealsncash, viewsbank, inbox pounds, GFK, what I say and do and pine cone. There are a couple of others signed to but barely do. Oh and Loreal and orange forum things. xx
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    U two will not believe this!!! I did a peanut labs survey that took me to a GHK or whatever they are called about smart phones. i completed the survey it said 100% complete please press continue to exit so I did and instead of going back to PL it forwarded me to Pure Profile (who I do have an account for as well) and credited me 5p as DQ for the survey :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WTFreak lol

Sometimes Swagbucks can be scary - I'm sure they are watching us through our computer monitors :rotfl:
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • antoniarose_2
    Options
    superpoints, gifthulk, valued opinons, pure profile, IPSOS, Survey head, Mysurvey, Toluna, globaltestmarket, YouGov, panelbase, my voice, springboard uk, New Vista, Vivitec, maximiles, Dealsncash, viewsbank, inbox pounds, GFK, what I say and do and pine cone. There are a couple of others signed to but barely do. Oh and Loreal and orange forum things. xx

Wow that's a lot! I'm just trying to find easy ways to multitask and things while online to do as many as possible. Council tax bill just destroyed my bank balance!
  • claireish
    claireish Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    Doing a daily survey about eating out. Really wish I'd not eaten at so many different restaurants in the bast 6 months. So, so bored!
  • CathWales
    Options

I'm a member of Inbox Pounds too, but have only played a few vids and not tried surveys yet as I concentrate my time on here on SB. Must try harder and look at the other sites. Do you favour any one site Toria? I do like the fact that I£ measures in pounds and not points, but I've only got a small amount there. I should challenge myself to equal the SB and I£ payout:)
  • CathWales
    Options
    Only the 1 Survey (DS) and just run SBTV once to make total 200/90 and 6pts for the Zombies:j
  • antoniarose_2
    Options
    Retiring on 153 for the day! All set for tomorrow though, tasks at 80% and SBTV at 90%... just to make it easier haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport