The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    I wish some surveys would have the option of ALL ... they have non or don't know but they never have all and some ask you to sit and click all you know of 20 options lol. Who writes these things?
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    For those of you who have received M & S vouchers, can you only spend them on line or can you spend them in store as well? I've looked on the M & S website but can't find the answer.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    janeken wrote: »
    For those of you who have received M & S vouchers, can you only spend them on line or can you spend them in store as well? I've looked on the M & S website but can't find the answer.

I do not know yet as I have not tried to use it yet. I am spending it on flowers so will not be till Dec. Someone else did though so worth checking with them. I think Online only as it has just given me a voucher number and a pin code.

I got one from maximiles and theirs says I can print and use in store. So saving that to give as a prezzie. Wish the vouchers would hurry up. I had ordered an itunes one as a prezzie for mates bday and it's in 7 days now :-( may be sending her amazon codes lol.

Hopefully the other person who got one will see this as they have spent theirs they can explain to us how they used it then we should know
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Done a trusted survey for 50 points supposed to take 5 minutes for WISAD took ages and never credited===not pleased.
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    Done a trusted survey for 50 points supposed to take 5 minutes for WISAD took ages and never credited===not pleased.

There's one for 50 bucks that just credited for me.. assuming it's different? Was for GFK about your internet packages and usage.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just got a TS that was supposed to be for 50sb. When I clicked to start the survey I was asked to join GFK, so I completed the form and submitted it only to be told they weren't recruiting.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    For crying out loud! I've just clicked on a PL 60sb survey only to be taken to pureprofile where I'm told there are no surveys!
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Bmth100
    Options
    I've just got a TS that was supposed to be for 50sb. When I clicked to start the survey I was asked to join GFK, so I completed the form and submitted it only to be told they weren't recruiting.

That's very odd. That's the one I was talking about. I, too was asked to join GFK, which I did, but I was worried that the whole joining process would disrupt the crediting of my bucks; it didn't though. :S
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    My biggest win so far :j

twitterverse.png
  • Bmth100
    Options
    My biggest win so far :j

twitterverse.png

Well done! Was that your second search win today?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure