The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be great if Swagbucks actually told us about any problems that they have instead of us having to chase them. A simple update on the blog would suffice. :)

Ha totally :T:T They seem to be answering less than they did and although whoever does facebook answers they seem to be wrong so often its :-( Still it's nice they do some sites ignore you completely or send you a link telling you to look at faq or something lol.

xx
  • claireish
    claireish Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    haha I have tried searches about 5 times today with no points then I remembered someone had been getting sb for searching for George Michael and guess what? I got 8 sb! :rotfl:

I just tried it and got 8sb too! I bet someone at swagbucks is seeing all these searches and wondering why so many people are suddenly searching his name lol.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Still no surveys for me after deleting cookies, cache and browsing history, there are no tickbox options. I just want to you up my daily total,
  • Torialou78
    Options
    windmill26 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,I have joined Swagbucks 2 months ago and so far I have managed to exchange points every week for an Amazon £5 voucher.I would like to double it,what is the maximum that you have achieved in a month (Amazon vouchers or Paypal)?

I did £40 one month but I found I missed out to much on the other sites I do and it did not even out. I do not really aim for a total I just plod on do what I can and fit it around other sites. The way I see it is if I am being offered £2 for a survey on a different site it's better to go do that than 30p on sb. I tend to just plod at SB but as a whole it is def my biggest earner. Cant wait for after xmas because the vouchers are going to be all mine till april ish when I start putting them away for xmas again lol x
  • Torialou78
    Options
    hmmm naughty DS .... thank you those are all the answers .... and RD back to the take a 70sb survey with no credit. Thankfully it was only 10 mins but weird lol
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    claireish wrote: »
    I just tried it and got 8sb too! I bet someone at swagbucks is seeing all these searches and wondering why so many people are suddenly searching his name lol.

George Michael got me 10sb yesterday :rotfl:
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Still no surveys for me after deleting cookies, cache and browsing history, there are no tickbox options. I just want to you up my daily total,

Cath do you not even get the tickbox page? A few days last week I got the page with one option to tick. Yesterday there were about 10 options but today it's gone back to 3 or 4 :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just got 21 bucks searching for George Michael :D
  • Torialou78
    Options
    Mines being odd as well Cath not sure it's working. I am getting blank pages and all sorts. Then just opened a Toluna survey that says what year is it and I typed 1978 :-/ erm that is my DOB lol
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Cath do you not even get the tickbox page? A few days last week I got the page with one option to tick. Yesterday there were about 10 options but today it's gone back to 3 or 4 :)

No boxes Paul, just the banner at the top saying the survey was worth 70SB and the blue start survey button. Its happened to me before and sometimes pressing the button does bring up a survey even without options.but its not been like this for as long a period before. Just got 12SB for 'really fed up' lol:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure