We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Someone asked about the M&S vouchers again on Facebook yesterday and Swagbucks UK replied:-

'A few days ago it appeared that we might not be able to get electronic M&S giftcards after all, but then i think it was resolved. I think you will be receiving vouchers but let me just confirm it for you'.

I cannot see any other response on Facebook, but I am sure that I read that one or two did get their vouchers recently :)

The someone be me Paul lol. From the answer I have had on there and email its all fine things are all coming. Although had no answer as to where House of Fraser went ha ha :-) xx
  • antoniarose_2
    Options
    I can see again!!
    Unfortunately that means doing a uni assignment... however, 89/40 today on SB and a fair few on inboxpounds too. :D Just left videos running on both through my blindness.
  • LazyLizzie
    LazyLizzie Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    I wish the video where you have to enter your date of birth gave 100 swagbucks or something, then it wouldn't be so bad when it keeps re appearing all the time!
    :o I'm a money wasting expert. :o
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    LazyLizzie wrote: »
    I wish the video where you have to enter your date of birth gave 100 swagbucks or something, then it wouldn't be so bad when it keeps re appearing all the time!

I don't know if you are aware, but you don't have to watch it all the way through - it credits after the train goes into the tunnel before you have to enter your name :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • windmill26
    windmill26 Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Hi Guys,I have joined Swagbucks 2 months ago and so far I have managed to exchange points every week for an Amazon £5 voucher.I would like to double it,what is the maximum that you have achieved in a month (Amazon vouchers or Paypal)?
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    The someone be me Paul lol. From the answer I have had on there and email its all fine things are all coming. Although had no answer as to where House of Fraser went ha ha :-) xx

Wouldn't it be great if Swagbucks actually told us about any problems that they have instead of us having to chase them. A simple update on the blog would suffice. :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    windmill26 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,I have joined Swagbucks 2 months ago and so far I have managed to exchange points every week for an Amazon £5 voucher.I would like to double it,what is the maximum that you have achieved in a month (Amazon vouchers or Paypal)?

Well done - that's fantastic. :T

I joined in July and managed to earn 5 x £5 Amazon vouchers. August I earned £45 (4 x £5 and 1 x £25) and September £50 (5 x £5 and 1 x £25). I am hoping to get £50 this month too (at the moment I'm 200sb short of a £25 voucher). Paypal is a bit more expensive so what I am doing is getting Amazon vouchers which I will use for Christmas and then put that amount in cash in a savings account as there are one or two things I am saving for next year :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • claireish
    claireish Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    I had someone accuse me of posting about the scam as they called it as well. Were well rude. Someone was saying they were trying to get extra cash to cover some medical stuff and I suggested swagbucks and linked this forum not my account. Said there was lots of ideas on the forum. Got loads of people being rude. I accused of spamming and advertising my link. I was like erm follow the link it's a support forum :-/ with info on it about all sorts. People are weird aint they. I don't always hit high as I do surveys and sometimes they take over more if I get a load of good uns lol xx

This was just in general conversation, but the way I see it it just means there's more surveys and so more bucks for me :rotfl:

windmill26 wrote: »

I only started during the last week of July, I cashed out 5x£5 Amazon in August and £45 (1x£25 and 4x£5) Amazon last month. Aiming to do the same this month, less than 1500 to my £25 voucher lol
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be great if Swagbucks actually told us about any problems that they have instead of us having to chase them. A simple update on the blog would suffice. :)

That would be too easy

Post it on their facebook page and see what they say
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Search George Michael 8SB (got 10SB for him a few nights back lol) 113/50

haha I have tried searches about 5 times today with no points then I remembered someone had been getting sb for searching for George Michael and guess what? I got 8 sb! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure