We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    I have had a reply of sorts about my M & S vouchers. In the email I sent I asked if I was going to get them and if not when would the SBs be refunded.

Their reply is not to worry, they can see the vouchers are verified which doesn't answer my two questions at all. There is also what seems to be a standard paragraph saying that the vouchers will normally be received in 14 working days and a reminder that this excludes Saturdays and Sundays so it is more like 3 weeks than 2.

Unfortunately I haven't kept records of when I ordered them. I thought there would be entries of the debits in the ledger and there aren't any. I will be keeping a note in my diary from now on.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Bizarre. I got a ds about homebaking and I answered honestly that I never do any and got accepted. I answered every question as a neutral response and still got to teh end and 70 sb :rotfl:

LOL I had the same survey and experience a few weeks ago:)

The template for the DS don't have the tick box options for me and when I click on 'Take Survey' I get the 'sorry no surveys' message, wish the one on TV had loaded as tv is one of my hobbies lol, maybe I was too impatient :doh: I know this isn't the thread for it, but I've opened Inbox Pounds but can't get into it much.
  • zahariel
    zahariel Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    janeken wrote: »
    I have had a reply of sorts about my M & S vouchers. In the email I sent I asked if I was going to get them and if not when would the SBs be refunded.

Their reply is not to worry, they can see the vouchers are verified which doesn't answer my two questions at all. There is also what seems to be a standard paragraph saying that the vouchers will normally be received in 14 working days and a reminder that this excludes Saturdays and Sundays so it is more like 3 weeks than 2.

Unfortunately I haven't kept records of when I ordered them. I thought there would be entries of the debits in the ledger and there aren't any. I will be keeping a note in my diary from now on.

It'll be listed on the order status page on the drop down (top right)...

Expand the order you are interested in and it'll give you the order date.
    Swagbucks:
    2012 = £225 (august onwards)
    2013 = £400 so far...
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    I can't get one either, nor yesterday.

Some days I get accepted for the first one that comes up, other days it is a real struggle to get one. If I get to the 'sorry there are no more surveys available' screen, I wait a couple of hours and try again, it does often work :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    LOL I had the same survey and experience a few weeks ago:)

The template for the DS don't have the tick box options for me and when I click on 'Take Survey' I get the 'sorry no surveys' message, wish the one on TV had loaded as tv is one of my hobbies lol, maybe I was too impatient :doh: I know this isn't the thread for it, but I've opened Inbox Pounds but can't get into it much.

Cath - re the tick box options, try deleting all your cookies (I just did that, together with browsing history, cache, completed forms data) and it should give you the tick boxes again :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options

Someone asked about the M&S vouchers again on Facebook yesterday and Swagbucks UK replied:-

'A few days ago it appeared that we might not be able to get electronic M&S giftcards after all, but then i think it was resolved. I think you will be receiving vouchers but let me just confirm it for you'.

I cannot see any other response on Facebook, but I am sure that I read that one or two did get their vouchers recently :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Cath - re the tick box options, try deleting all your cookies (I just did that, together with browsing history, cache, completed forms data) and it should give you the tick boxes again :)

PAH! Didn't work for me....will try surveys later. at least I've gone over the daily goal.
  • claireish
    claireish Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    A friend of mine recently joined swagbucks (after telling me it sounded like a scam and I'd be wasting my time) she keeps asking how I get so many more sb a day more than she does. It turns out she gets to target (or just over), logs off and doesn't log back in again until the next day but she's still surprised when I manage to get like 250sb on a day where she only gets 90!
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options

Will you guys stop worrying about your vouchers. They are coming. Two of us have had them. The person on Facebook said it had at one point looked like they were not going to be able to sort online m&s ones but they have sorted it I HAVE ONE!!!!!! :D:D:D Someone else on here also has theirs and spent it if I recall.

There has just been a massive hold up by the looks with the problem. Mind my Itunes has been ages lol. And often the email replies make no sense do they lol xx
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    claireish wrote: »
    A friend of mine recently joined swagbucks (after telling me it sounded like a scam and I'd be wasting my time) she keeps asking how I get so many more sb a day more than she does. It turns out she gets to target (or just over), logs off and doesn't log back in again until the next day but she's still surprised when I manage to get like 250sb on a day where she only gets 90!

I had someone accuse me of posting about the scam as they called it as well. Were well rude. Someone was saying they were trying to get extra cash to cover some medical stuff and I suggested swagbucks and linked this forum not my account. Said there was lots of ideas on the forum. Got loads of people being rude. I accused of spamming and advertising my link. I was like erm follow the link it's a support forum :-/ with info on it about all sorts. People are weird aint they. I don't always hit high as I do surveys and sometimes they take over more if I get a load of good uns lol

xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport