Cashback on 3 ipad contract? Help please!

Hi,

I want to get an ipad with a data contract on it and it seems Three is the cheapest. I have seen various cashback offers on Quidco for Three and there is one which I think should apply to the ipad contract I want to get, but I'm not sure.

I have highlighted the one I think should apply - the contract would be a 24 month contract with 15GB of data. I am just unsure because it doesn't explicitly say ipad and I am not sure what MIFI is.

Should I get the cashback?

Rates
£12.50
for Pay As You Go

£24
for iPad SIM 1GB

£12.50
for iPad SIM PAYG

£66.67
for 15GB Mobile Broadband (18 & 24-month) inc Standard & Premium Dongle & MiFi

£41.67
for 10GB Mobile Broadband (18 & 24-month) inc Standard & Premium Dongle & MiFi

£12.50
for Mobile Broadband SIM only

I asked them about it in the Three shop yesterday and the member of staff there was SO rude, so I thought I would try here. Thanks if anyone knows about this! :)

Comments

• Mifi is a small portable wireless router that uses the Three network and provides wifi access for other devices to be able to go online via Three the same way as you would with home broadband.
  • penrhyn
    penrhyn Posts: 15,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    No excuse for rudeness, but you were asking them for help in doing them out of their sales commission, I'm not surprised they were not too helpful.
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
  • Just in case anyone finds this thread because they are looking for an answer to the same question, I did go ahead and order the ipad contract online from 3 and I have just received a purchase tracking confirmation from Quidco, saying I will get the amount of £66.67, so obviously the ipad contracts are included under mobile broadband.

I ordered the new ipad in 32gb, but as the cashback is this high it basically means you could get an ipad 2 almost completely free (pay £69 upfront, then get £66.67 cashback) and just have to pay the monthly data contract of £25 per month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure