HELP! not sure what to do now ......

Options
Hi hope someone might help . i have just got a letter back from TSB after sending them the letter say i want my money back .

the letter sent to me saying they are looking into my complaint and that their enquiries should be completeted within the next 4 weeks as long as there is not a delay which if so they will let me know , then they will responed to my complaint ....

Do i wait or do i now send the letter saying i am taking them to court within the nesx two weeks ...

if so on the martins letter it says to put in the name of the court ??? how do i know what courk it would be going to ?????

it has worked out that TSB owe me 3000.00 so i would like to get it sorted hehehe

hoping someone can help thanx yvonne .....

Comments

• Bluebirds1975
    Options
    Have you sent the stage 4 letter saying you are going to take them to court?
  • troublin
    Options
    no becauses they have sent me a letter saying they are investigating my complaint and it could take 4/8 weeks for a reply .
    so i dont know if i have to wait for them or send the letter about taking them to court

and on the letter about taking them to court , you have to put the name of the court in and how do you know what court it would be ?

cheers yvonne
  • alethea000
    Options
    I too am still waiting from lloyds tsb. Requeste statement 23rd jan 07, received two letters saying that they were sorry to hear of my complaint and that they would endeavour to supply the statments within the time. 50 days following original request still nothing so sent letter to Ms Berry, senior manager at lloyds to say that if info was not received within 7 days I would inform the information commissioner. (that was a standard letter that I used from this site) Now 3 weeks on and still nothing. Has anyone got a standard letter to send to the information commissioner to say they are in breach and what happens then?

any help would be really appreciated,

Alethea
  • Bluebirds1975
    Options
    You must stick to your time scales and not the banks.

If your 14 day period is up then register with MOCL. It should be your local court

the 4-8 week period in banks letters are delaying tactics
  • troublin
    Options
    thankyou so much ....
    yvonne
  • Bluebirds1975
    Options
    No problem and Good luck
  • mioliere
    mioliere Posts: 6,838 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    alethea000 They are supposed to send you the statements within forty days. I would start your MCOL now - they've had more than enough time. Good luck!

troublin - when you file your claim online it automatically begins its journey in the Northampton court but this is normal. If the case gets further it would be directed to your local court. Don't let them dictate the time-scale! Good luck!
    KNIT YOUR SQUARE TOTALS:

Squares: 11, Animal blankets: 2
  • alethea000
    Options
    thanks so much, as far as the mcol, what is this process exactly, and how to do I go about it, sorry i'm sure the info is on here but Im starting to get rather confused and need some template letters if pos?

cheers again for your earlier reply,
    alethea
  • Bluebirds1975
    Options
  • alethea000
    Options
    thanks so much for your help, sorry i cant help you out - at the early stages -
    good luck
    alethea
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family