Clickworker

Comments

• im not happy with my score either! what exactly did u say in your email?
  • ollyh1990
    ollyh1990 Posts: 307 Forumite
    Have just signed up to this, but noticed its been a month since anyone posted in this thread, is this site no longer worth bothering with anymore?
  • Do we need to have anything iin the tax code box? thanks
  • MSE_Sarah
    MSE_Sarah Posts: 327 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks for all your feedback so far. Please keep adding to this thread if you have any comments on Clickworker.

MSE Sarah
    Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • I'm a bit disappointed after coming back from a long break from Clickworker because they are even slower letting you cash out now. There also used to be more doable tasks on the main page. Maybe I came at the wrong time? I try doing the tasks relating to the pictures but the ones I've done so far I always seem to get wrong and I always hate how they give you money then take it away instead of just not giving it to you in the first place. I know they have to do it that way but it still sucks because it messes with my brain and makes me remember one reason why I quit CW for a while.
  • Frempt
    Frempt Posts: 31 Forumite
    The amount/quality of work really varies on CW. I've given up doing the 1-2 cent tasks, I just wait for the well paid tasks. I always do the Photo Shopper tasks (10 EUR for some photos in supermarkets), and surveys are usually reasonable rates when they are up. I'm not a big fan of the UHRS tasks, I've probably made a total of ~5 EUR on there because I just never touch it.
    £2017 in 2017 challenge - £2020.06/£2017 (as of 27th September)
  • Has anyone got any experience of using Clickworker? I am looking for some work I can fit around my current part time job to help bring in a bit of extra cash. The majority of my work has been in the information professional field so I am hoping that I can use it to keep some of my skills up to date whilst I continue looking for more permanent work in my field locally (was made redundant from my other part time job a few months ago). Although if anyone has any other suggestions they would be gratefully welcomed.

Thanks
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Merged with the existing thread
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Joraffe
    Joraffe Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Where is the Clickworker referal thread?
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 23 February 2020 at 6:44PM
    If it exists then on the referral section

You have already posted in other threads on the referral section ? 
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport