Clickworker

Options

Comments

• SchminkyCat
    Options
    As far as I am aware, it takes 7 days for your money to become "payable". Once it is payable it will be paid on the next payday, which is every Wednesday with Paypal. So everything you earn up to and including today, will become payable at some point over the next 7 days, and should all be paid into your Paypal account on Wed next week. However, anything you earn from thursday onwards, wont be payable until at next week and will be paid out to you the following Wed.

No idea what happens about articles written on a Wed, I don't know when the actual cut of time is!
  • Angel1978_2
    Options
    Ah thanks Schminky Cat! The other question I have is about the space bar. To single space or to double space? I am happy to do either but i've been double spacing (after a full stop) and it has just been pulled up that I must single space. I am a bit of a perfectionist in that you only have to tell me once and I won't make the same mistake again. However, does this mean all of my other articles are wrong?! I'd rather just get confirmation if you know what I mean!?!
  • SchminkyCat
    Options
    Oh..? I've written 19 articles now for Clickworker, not including the assessment pieces and i've double spaced after a full stop each time (as I always do with typed text) and not been told off for it at all...
  • kiss_me_now9
    Options
    Angel1978 wrote: »
    Ah thanks Schminky Cat! The other question I have is about the space bar. To single space or to double space? I am happy to do either but i've been double spacing (after a full stop) and it has just been pulled up that I must single space. I am a bit of a perfectionist in that you only have to tell me once and I won't make the same mistake again. However, does this mean all of my other articles are wrong?! I'd rather just get confirmation if you know what I mean!?!
    Single spacing always here (especially as on the Lufthansa ones you're working to a character rather than word limit).
    Have just done my first one of these - the first time I tried to save it I had so many errors to correct first! lol:rotfl:But I managed it eventually. I think its another type that is easy once you have done a few and get into the swing of it. Have you been using the same text (just changing the destination) for each one (other than the ling text)? Not sure if that is allowed or not? Am waiting to see what my evaluation is for the first one before I do any more in case i've made some awful error! lol
    New text each time, pretty much the same as last time but not exactly :) I just pull up the Wikipedia page of the destination and paraphrase that XD
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• MacsReturns
    Options
    It's nice to have a bit of variety with the Lufthansa jobs. A lot more interesting than trying to shoe-horn some crazy Groupon keywords into something vaguely grammatical. The only thing slowing me down is that Wikipedia seems to be running at the speed of week-old porridge. Takes longer to load the page than read it!

And I've just had my acceptance email from textbroker, too, so better log in there and see how they rated my sample. Fingers crossed. :j
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • heartbreak_star
    Options
    Tripadvisor is great for the Lufthansa ones too ;)

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • Angel1978_2
    Options
    Ok... I give up. All the Flight Destination ones have gone. I need to learn how to do the Groupon ones. Any help much appreciated as they look like double dutch to me!

The only way I learned how to do the flight ones is by being a proofreader so I got to see a couple first lol! Help!
  • nhoneymonster
    Options
    What sort of skills do you need to do this, is it just good English skills or do you have to be good at creative writing etc? I've had a look at the website but there doesn't seem to be much information available without signing up.
  • MacsReturns
    Options
    Good English is sufficient to qualify for the copywriting jobs, but to do them a high boredom threshold helps ;) Alas, there's nothing going right now apart from some 'compare web search results' work, which I find so tedious I've not managed to complete a single one. Anyway, there's nothing to lose by registering and taking the qualifying tests, and you can back out any time if it's not for you.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • minicooper272
    Options
    Hey, can someone possibly tell me a bit more about this? I've heard it mentioned a few times in the last 24hours and I'm quite interested, but would like to know a bit more before I sign up!

What kind of things do you read (like what do copywriting jobs involve?) Is it fair pay for the time involved (or do you spend an hour earning 50p), are there any deadlines (once I start it must be done tonight)? Any info much appreciated!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback