Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options

Comments

• koolkatsaffi
    koolkatsaffi Posts: 628 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 8 November 2012 at 2:25PM
    Options
    just had the following email! :D

Dear Madam

You have just received or you will received soon a set of products (shampoo and conditionner) to test at home during 10 days instead your usual products.
    On November 19th, you will receive an internet link to access the questionnaire on the set of products tested.

Yay!...Was wondering when they were gonna send out them out! :j

***OMG! :shocked: Just literally hit the 'send' button to post this and my doorbell went! Postie with the said products! They are not the biggest samples in the world but they smell lush! :D ***

:heartpuls Gains & £'s saved..Far too many to mention! Needless to say I LOVE MSE! :heartpuls

'Smile in the face of adversity..Whilst thinking where you can bury the bodies'

Area representative for National Association for Bikers with a Disability A cripple is a person who thinks a disabled person cannot ride a motorcycle :)
  • JAN43DAW
    JAN43DAW Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    In answer to the above post, I received the bottles of shampoo and conditioner this morning via Royal Mail Parcel Delivery. I also have only just received the email from the company telling me that the items are coming to me.:j
  • koolkatsaffi
    Options
    JAN43DAW wrote: »
    In answer to the above post, I received the bottles of shampoo and conditioner this morning via Royal Mail Parcel Delivery. I also have only just received the email from the company telling me that the items are coming to me.:j

Lol :rotfl: Ditto! :D
    :heartpuls Gains & £'s saved..Far too many to mention! Needless to say I LOVE MSE! :heartpuls

'Smile in the face of adversity..Whilst thinking where you can bury the bodies'

Area representative for National Association for Bikers with a Disability A cripple is a person who thinks a disabled person cannot ride a motorcycle :)
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    JAN43DAW wrote: »
    Lol :rotfl: Ditto! :D

Same here! :D

Very pleased, as was going to try, and get the free Ojon offer, but didn't bother, as thought my local John Lewis would have run out (there's only so much shampoo I can use). My first trial from Givaudan! :T
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • JAN43DAW
    Options
    This is also my first trial as well.:T
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got the products before the email too. Love that you "must" put your other products away - why will they fight if left on the same shelf? ;)
  • JAN43DAW
    Options
    Your other products might be jealous when they see all the attention that the new comers are getting ah ah ah:p
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cor, you lucky ducks! I had an email telling me I wasn't selected.

Dear Madam

You have participated to a pre recruitment in order to take part in a test product at home on a Shampoo & a conditionner.
    Unfortunately, you participation was not retained.

Therefore, we thank you very much for your support.

Kind regards

The Team Panel

Well done to all who got it though! :T
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • perfect10
    Options
    MrsB2100 wrote: »

Dear Madam

You have participated to a pre recruitment in order to take part in a test product at home on a Shampoo & a conditionner.
    Unfortunately, you participation was not retained.

Therefore, we thank you very much for your support.

Kind regards

The Team Panel

Had the same today :(
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
  • HannahIOW
    HannahIOW Posts: 2,958 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, me too.
    £2 Savers Club 2011 (putting towards a deposit :)) - £588
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts