This made me chuckle

Six defaults and a discharged bankruptcy order...

oGctk.png
Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48

Comments

• BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    Youve obviously got a little soft spot with experians scores Izools.

You know they're not a true reflection of your score yet you continue to waste your money on them!
  • izools
    izools Posts: 7,513 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    No, I keep getting the free trial :p

I know they're a waste of money, this is why I posted it! Just to say to everyone else, if they'll give a discharged bankrupt with six defaults an "Excellent" score, would anyone trust them?
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • Gromitt
    Gromitt Posts: 5,063 Forumite
    If this is what brings enjoyment, then who are we to argue?
  • BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    izools wrote: »

I know they're a waste of money, this is why I posted it! Just to say to everyone else, if they'll give a discharged bankrupt with six defaults an "Excellent" score, would anyone trust them?

MSE should make a sticky about experians scores along with these loan broker companies,they must be paying MSE to much money.
  • izools
    izools Posts: 7,513 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Oh, and to add insult to injury a Credit Expert "Expert" told me that creditors don't view discharged bankruptcy orders negatively.

How these jokers manage to get away with it beggars belief.
  • iAMaLONDONER
    iAMaLONDONER Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    izools wrote: »

How do you get the free trial more than once?
  • matttye
    matttye Posts: 4,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    How do you get the free trial more than once?

Use a different email address.

Out of an abundance of caution I tick the 'Don't know' option when it asks if I've had a free trial in the past rather than 'No.' :p
    What will your verse be?

R.I.P Robin Williams.
  • UsetheFORCE
    UsetheFORCE Posts: 688 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    matttye wrote: »
    Use a different email address.

Out of an abundance of caution I tick the 'Don't know' option when it asks if I've had a free trial in the past rather than 'No.' :p

I use https://www.privacyguard.co.uk which uses Experian for the data, all the info you get through Experian including the scores for £6.99 per month with a 30 day trial.

I had a 30 day trial a month or so ago, cancelled and am now on my 2nd 'trial'!!!

Your Credit Score Summary
    Your National Credit Score is based upon your Experian credit report. Your score gives a guide to how your report may influence a lending decision. Please see below for a full explanation.
    Your National Credit Score: 251 on a scale of 0-999
    The category for this score is: Very poor Poor Fair Good Excellent
    I have numerous qualifications in Business and Finance, Accountancy, Health and Safety and am now studying Law.

Don't rely on anything I write as it may be wrong!!!
  • moohound
    moohound Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I have nine massive defaults, I would probably get excellent as well :rotfl:. I should look at mine really, not that I want credit, just to see if it's accurate.
    ISA £1675 :DMiniMoohound savings £3685.86 :T Plus £3800 CTF :)
    'MrMoneyMuststache' my new hero, Martin Lewis my long time hero
    Poacher turned Gamekeeper
    Roadkill rebel No 52 Aug £1.34p Sept 24p Oct 5p Nov 5p Sealed pot Challenge No 403 £176.66(2014) :staradmin NOV NST No 20
  • The_Boss
    The_Boss Posts: 5,849 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    moohound wrote: »
    I have nine massive defaults, I would probably get excellent as well :rotfl:. I should look at mine really, not that I want credit, just to see if it's accurate.

I can save you the time - it won't be :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport