IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.
Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

Cps enforcement

Has anyone on the forum had a bad experience with a company called Cps Enforcement? Whether as a client/customer or by ticketing/clamping. I have been looking into this company myself, and have uncovered some very interesting things.

Replies

• BASFORDLADBASFORDLAD Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    What exactly have you uncovered? Proberly won't surprise any of us. but please do enlighten us
    For everthing else there's mastercard.
    For clampers there's Barclaycard.
  • muckybuttmuckybutt Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    CPS are a well known bunch of scammers
    You may click thanks if you found my advice useful
  • Don't wanna say on here, but could be very joyful to all. Private message me, and I'll give you my email, and let you know on there. If you know others with bad CPS issues can you spread the word about this post. Cheers...
  • edited 29 July 2012 at 7:34PM
    BASFORDLADBASFORDLAD Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    edited 29 July 2012 at 7:34PM
    Please email the details I've sent you an email address to send them to
    2.4K Posts
    Waiting for this email.......
  • Hi Basfordlad and the others who have private messaged me so far. I have friends visiting, so I will have to write the email to you all in the morning. Sorry to keep you in suspense, but all will become clear.
    2.4K Posts
    We really cant wait!
  • HO87HO87 Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Forgive my cynicism but might this just be the latest in the boringly painful and ridiculously long-drawn out saga of trolling posts reputedly originating from a well-known PPC figure?
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
    2.4K Posts
    Lol yes it could well be perky
    I've only given an email address that I use for this very situation:)
  • ppc_guyppc_guy Forumite
    412 Posts
    Also CPS enforcement or CPS is far to vague these days as almost every Tom, !!!!!! and Harry uses it in some form in their names.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals