Monarch Changed My Flights

Hi,

Monarch changed my flight from Manchester to Palma by 24 and a half hours, from Sunday at 14:35 to Monday at 15:30 - no good to us due to accommodation already booked etc.

Since they have changed the times drastically, what rights do I have? e.g. can I have a full refund?

Thanks

hullcityjack

Comments

• Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    when are you due to travel?
    They should allow you to get a refund if the revised date does not suit
  • Sunday 24th March 2013 now Monday 25th March 2013.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    It looks as though they have changed their Palma flights to Mondays & Fridays. The bottom line seems to be that Monarch do not fly to Palma from any UK airport on weekends in March 2013.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Since they have changed the times drastically, what rights do I have? e.g. can I have a full refund?
    It would appear so for the flight. Unsure about your accomodation. Depends on whether it was booked as a package.
    flights booking terms - compensation

Our primary concern is to transport you to your destination safely and on time, but in the event of your flight being delayed or cancelled, or that you are denied boarding due to over booking, Monarch Airlines is aware of our obligations under the European legislation regarding your rights to compensation (Regulation (EC) 261/2004).
    If, after you purchase your ticket, we make a significant change to the scheduled flight time, which is not acceptable to you, and we are unable to book you on an alternate flight, which is acceptable to you, you will be entitled to a refund for the ticket or the portion of the ticket as applicable.
  • Thank you !!!!!!! Much appreciated.
  • Does anyone know if Jet2.com will allow me to change the airport that i am flying into?

Ive changed the Monarch flight onto the Saturday Leeds service, now I just need to work out if I can change my Jet2 flight home into Leeds instead of Manchester.

Any help greatly appreciated.
  • budgetflyer
    budgetflyer Posts: 5,949 Forumite
    Nope

from jet2 FAQ
    Q
    Can I change my destination once I have made a booking?
    A
    We do not allow any change to your departure or destination airport once the booking has been made.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure