Employment & Jobseeking USEFUL LINKS

Options

Comments

• MarsdenCuckoo
    MarsdenCuckoo Posts: 2,741 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello!
    I was finding online jobs to have an extra income because my salary is not enough to feed up my family. I want to start my savings for my own house since I was renting a house for 7 years.
    Know it won't actually bring in a huge amount of money but have you thought of doing Avon? It wasn't something I'd actually thought of but I love it. It's a way to earn a bit of extra cash but also it helps your household budget because you click into discounted prices for toileteries, make-up, gifts, etc. There's a great thread on here 'Avon Hints and Tips' if you fancy knowing more.

Good luck with finding suitable work.
    Make the most of everything in life (especially Avon ;))
  • arrianejane
    Options
    I have started my online jobs now. Thank you for this thread.
  • arrianejane
    Options
    Know it won't actually bring in a huge amount of money but have you thought of doing Avon? It wasn't something I'd actually thought of but I love it. It's a way to earn a bit of extra cash but also it helps your household budget because you click into discounted prices for toileteries, make-up, gifts, etc. There's a great thread on here 'Avon Hints and Tips' if you fancy knowing more.

Good luck with finding suitable work.

Hi MarsdenCuckoo,
    What is the benefits when I'll join Avon?
    Thank you for your recommendation. ;)
  • williamhartmann
    Options
    relevant.... two three tempted me..... :)
  • cynthiacharles
    Options
    Today if we have some SEO,PHP or any other web development related skills,then Freelancing is the better option for earning money by just sitting in the home.
  • lukefelton26
    Options
    Hi, great list full of very helpful links! I found it hard applying for so many jobs all the time so I went to a website who did it all for me. I think its called employment today dot co dot uk.

Not sure if I can post a link, just trying to help others.

Thanks
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • The best job search site I've used is jobdiagnosis.com It index jobs from all over the web, so it's a one-stop-shop for job seekers. You'll find jobs from job boards, employers, non-profit agencies, government, and recruitment agencies.
  • Ritu
    Options
    nethr is Good website for Employment s services.
    nethr provide jobs in IT sector.
  • thanks for the info
  • Suejane50
    Options
    Hello ADP3290

Re template for an executive CV: As I'm sure you're aware there are numerous template examples on the net, however to compile a CV to impress potential employers, it's not just about using the right template. Getting the wording right, keeping it clear, concise, easy to read and error-free are equally important. I write CVs for many clients and the combination of all the above will create a CV worthy of candidate success, providing of course that the right job is applied for the in first place.

I hope this helps.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure