Watchdog best broadband results

Options
Watchdog 'best broadband' results are on BBC 1 now! 8pm

Could be interesting.:D
£2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4 :).............................NCFC member No: 00005.........

......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
NPFM 21

Comments

• miniemma
    miniemma Posts: 505 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    this may make more sense than the rubbish they spouted on the programme

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/reports/internet/internet_20070321.shtml

tables 3 and 4 are proportional (%) rather than number of votes
  • MarkyMarkD
    MarkyMarkD Posts: 9,912 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It was ridiculous on the programme. Who would dream of doing a survey and then presenting the results in terms of NUMBERS of people saying "good" and "bad" for each?

The same companies were the best and the worst, because of the stupid system they used - which just proved that they have lots of customers and hence got lots of votes. Big wow!
  • gertie
    gertie Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    Just looked at the watchdog % tables and I must confess I have never heard of Biscit broadband. Anyway, I still feel vindicated about my moans on the chat forum about TT non-service, as it still comes out tops of the well known providers for dissatisfaction of service. Hopefully, this will shake them up and people that are experiencing the problems that I have (partly explained in earlier threads) will not have to go through it. What was that the C.E. said when they showed an earlier intervilew with him, perhaps he needs a reminder.

ps Now with BT and perfectly happy, even though perhaps we are paying a little more but who knows perhaps BT will come out with a better deal soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure