Please, Please sign this.......

redwineguzzler
redwineguzzler Posts: 501 Forumite
If you lovely people would be soooo kind, lease sign the petition below on behalf of my 27yr old son who is battling brain cancer at the moment, and so far he has already defied Dr's orders by a few weeks already, just hope he can continue to fight for as long as possible... Love him to the moon and back.....

Brain tumours kill more people under the age of 40 than any other cancer, including more children and life expectancy for people with brain tumours has not increased for 40 years; they are responsible for an average loss of life of over 20 years and up to 40% of all cancers which initiate outside the brain lead to a secondary cancer in the brain, though many secondary brain tumours are not recorded.

This petition therefore calls on the Government to take action to:
• Improve brain tumour diagnosis.
• Enforce best practice in brain tumour care.
• Increase the proportion of cancer research spending on brain tumours.

To make a real difference we need over 100,000 people to sign the e-petition so please sign the e-petition here http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/35167 and spread the word.
By: Brain Tumour Research

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Comments

• sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    So sorry to hear about your son - have signed the petition.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • gunsandbanjos
    gunsandbanjos Posts: 12,246 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Signed.

Wishing you and your son all the best at this difficult time, can't imagine what you are going through x
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
  • cef66
    cef66 Posts: 133 Forumite
    Best wishes to you, your son and family.
    Petition signed.
  • mazza111
    mazza111 Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    Done. My sister lost her little boy to a brain tumour in 82. Still doesn't seem to be enough research on this condition.
    Best Wishes
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • rhianna99
    rhianna99 Posts: 155 Forumite
    Done, good luck xxx
  • Signed xx
  • mazza111 wrote: »
    Done. My sister lost her little boy to a brain tumour in 82. Still doesn't seem to be enough research on this condition.
    Best Wishes

Mazza111,

Thank you for signing, my heart goes out to your sister, I'm still in fight mode! can't imagine what the future holds at the moment, just living each day as it comes and enjoying it.... :)
  • angelsmomma
    angelsmomma Posts: 1,192 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Signed.

My husband was diagnoised with testicular cancer at 26, he died at 35 of secondary brain cancer.

My prayers are with you both.
    Life is not the way it’s supposed to be. It’s the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Signed with all positve thoughts and best wishes to you all.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • City_Girl_2
    City_Girl_2 Posts: 299 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Signed.

Sorry to read about your son.

My friend of 33 was only this week was diagnosed with a brain tumor. So, so, so very sad.

CITY
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport