Halifax ISA Maturity Instructions

Options
13»

Comments

• highet
    highet Posts: 353 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    my experience - fill in maturity instructions online and submit to halifax - on maturity isa disappears from online banking - a month later halifax unable to tell you when it will reappear on online banking and tell you its earning different rate every time you call up - dont bother sending you any paper confirmation at all - so if you dont care what happens to your money stick with halifax!!!!
  • Sparky47
    Sparky47 Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you ScarletBea - I knew someone out there would have used the form. I think I will have to give them a ring or call into branch as I don't want to fix and would prefer to use the ISA Saver Online instead.

The online maturity form only gives you the option of selecting another fixed term.
    However if you want to do it all online, you can wait until it matures at which point they convert it to a low interest rate easy access isa.
    You can then fill out their online redesignation form to convert it to a ISA Saver Online.
    You will spend a day or two on the low interest rate but at least you can do it online.
    https://www.halifax.co.uk/savings/accounts/cash-isas/ISAoptions/isaonline-application/application.asp
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure