We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
"Rates are subject to change without any prior notice" ?!?!
I have a TravelTalk sim so that people can call me for free when I'm abroad (Austria). Recently a call cut out. I added some credit and sent a text message (at around 60p! sets off the cheap calling...) which you're meant to do every month to keep the sim active. However, after a while, the call cut out again. After some digging, turns out they have changed the cost of receiving calls from the O2 network to 7p per minute, without telling me!
I complained to customer service and they said:
"As stated in our Terms & Conditions, rates are subject to change without any prior notice."
Are such T&Cs allowed?? It seems very unfair. The first I know of it, my £10 is down the drain and I have no time to sort out other sim cards etc to make my calling costs affordable.
I complained to customer service and they said:
"As stated in our Terms & Conditions, rates are subject to change without any prior notice."
Are such T&Cs allowed?? It seems very unfair. The first I know of it, my £10 is down the drain and I have no time to sort out other sim cards etc to make my calling costs affordable.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards