We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Vodafone Contract Question
Hi all,
I have a question I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to.
I have a contract with Vodafone and recently took a second contract for my son for an iPhone 3GS at £31 per month.
Recently I caught him, lets just say, misbehaving with his iPhone and have taken it off him. He now has a cheap and cheerful £15 phone. I popped the contract sim card into it so he is still using the contract.
If I contact Vodafone is it likely that they will be able to reduce the available minutes/texts/data to reduce the bill I pay for his phone, or am I stuck with it? I don't mind if I am but I thought it was worth asking.
Cheers.
I have a question I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to.
I have a contract with Vodafone and recently took a second contract for my son for an iPhone 3GS at £31 per month.
Recently I caught him, lets just say, misbehaving with his iPhone and have taken it off him. He now has a cheap and cheerful £15 phone. I popped the contract sim card into it so he is still using the contract.
If I contact Vodafone is it likely that they will be able to reduce the available minutes/texts/data to reduce the bill I pay for his phone, or am I stuck with it? I don't mind if I am but I thought it was worth asking.
Cheers.
Debt in 2008 - £26000 Current debt - £5949
0
Comments
-
I fear you are stuck.0
-
Do Vodafone not offer anything like 'Safeguard' (parental controls)?0
-
get an age bar placed, although in a way its best that he gets it out of his system and get bored.Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards