We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Firefox keeps crashing
Comments
-
Andrew1472 wrote: »You've beaten me:)
I've no idea................sorry!:(
I really appreciate your help anyway
I bought a new desktop - well its a kind of tower really from Chillblast as this machine is on its last legs
As I was about to set it all up my monitor (power supply) went - so I am stumbling along with my old monitor - trying to get the screen right and then FF starts crashing - its not my week
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards