We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Computer keeps freezing
Comments
-
CurtisBlythe wrote: »So shouldi have aloof in the pc and see if its dusty/fluffy ?
i wouldnt stick a loofer in there but i would my beady eye
make sure card clipped in securely too as is any ram(not sheep):)0 -
-
Did the problem exist before you reinstalled Windows?
Which operating system did you have before reinstalling?
Any new software or hardware added prior to the problem starting?
When it stops responding, how long are you waiting before deciding it's frozen and forcing a reboot?How do I add a signature?0 -
Yes same problem and I had the same os. I havent got any other program's installed other then minecract and I wait about 5 to 15 mins0
-
Does it always happen while you're playing Minecraft?How do I add a signature?0
-
-
Did the mouse pointer still move or was the whole thing frozen?
If the pointer still moves, it could be a failing HDD. if the whole thing freezes, then it's locked & probably a CPU issue.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards