We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Firefox 13 much "snappier"?

13»

Comments

  • SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    An add-on that i'd like and isn't compatible is a route finder. I can still go and check with the Aa or Rac but it would be nice to have a tab at the top of the page.
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

    Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 7,050
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    cally6008 wrote: »
    I noticed the smoother scrolling as well.

    I have unticked 'use smooth scrolling' and it seems much better now, much less 'wobbly'

    cally6008 wrote: »
    Also the "new tab" feature has the option to show recently used pages ?

    Hmmm, how do you get rid of that?
  • Figment
    Figment Posts: 2,643
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    J_B wrote: »

    Hmmm, how do you get rid of that?


    Open a new tab, click on the grid icon in top right corner. All future tabs will open to a blank page.
    How do I add a signature?
  • Mista_C
    Mista_C Posts: 2,202
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    J_B wrote: »
    Hmmm, how do you get rid of that?

    Nm, Figment's method is quicker.
  • gavpowell
    gavpowell Posts: 43 Forumite
    I got the update last night and little seems to have changed, but then my main issue with FF has always been that it's become such a memory-hog, and seems to have great difficulties with pdf files. If only I liked Chrome or Opera's interface, I'd have switched ages ago,
  • gavpowell wrote: »
    I got the update last night and little seems to have changed, but then my main issue with FF has always been that it's become such a memory-hog, and seems to have great difficulties with pdf files. If only I liked Chrome or Opera's interface, I'd have switched ages ago,

    Are you using Adobe Reader for PDFs? If "Yes" then try Foxit Reader instead.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.