We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
3 Mobile problem. Help please.
Fred_Bear_2
Posts: 392 Forumite
in Mobiles
I have a 3 mobile on a 24 month contract with 14 months remaining. I can get no signal at my new place of work. So that I can receive calls I would like to transfer my number to another phone on a different network and obtain a new number on my 3 phone and continue with the contract.
3 tell me this is impossible, but perhaps I have not explained my request to them properly.
Does anyone know if this could be done?
3 tell me this is impossible, but perhaps I have not explained my request to them properly.
Does anyone know if this could be done?
0
Comments
-
What they told you was correct. Porting a number always terminates the contract.0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards