Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• Pinzy
    Pinzy Posts: 630 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you clubcard experts know when the next Clubcard exchange for clothing is likely to roll around. We're hoping to use Tesco points to buy some wedding outfits, I'm wondering if they regularly have a clothing clubcard exchange for summer?
    :)
  • shirleytch
    shirleytch Posts: 231 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am really frustrated. I had ordered £60 worth of Chef n Brewer vouchers which expired end March. These vouchers are not valid for as long as others. I was unable to use the vouchers so returned them to Tesco with a covering letter asking them to credit my Clubcard account, They have done this in the past no problem but I had an email saying for vouchers issued after August 2012 there are no refunds. I am going to call and appeal to their discretion but thought this may prove a useful warning to someone else.
  • shadowdog
    shadowdog Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not happy,
    just discovered £60 of expired Chef & Brewer tokens (end of March)due to the fact that I ordered Stada at same time and the top token on second sheet was for Strada exp end of May and ones below this are for Chef & Brewer :(
  • miller
    miller Posts: 1,630 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Do "Double Points" coupons also work with "40 extra points when you buy X" Coupons or only on the original spend?
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Double points coupons only work on the value you bought, not on any extra points you tendered at the same time.

And, they don't go on straight away i.e. indicated on the receipt but updated overnight - as long as it says 'double points coupon' on the receipt!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    as the title says. do you get any points for handing in old mobiles ? my stupid hubby saves em but i have told him to clear them out :p thank you in advance :D i also posted this in phone/mobiles as thought they might know as well ?
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • miller
    Options
    I had some points added via receipts (where I forgot my Clubcard) at Customer Services a couple of days ago and they are not showing yet - do they take a bit longer to arrive?

(the current collection period is coming to an end soon)
  • Johnywalker
    Options
    Hi, I just logged into my clubcard account online and my points have gone missing. I have just noticed now something about cut off dates for exchanging, does this mean I have lost the points because I didnt exchange them to vouchers? Sorry if this is a silly question im new to collecting with Tesco.
  • miller
    Options
    miller wrote: »
    I had some points added via receipts (where I forgot my Clubcard) at Customer Services a couple of days ago and they are not showing yet - do they take a bit longer to arrive?

Had to phone up in the end to get them credited. I worked out afterwards the member of staff was scanning the clubcard then the receipt to add the points which did not work.

I added some more the other day and the receipt should be scanned first then the clubcard. Plus on that occasion I got a receipt for the points added.
  • miller
    Options
    Hi, I just logged into my clubcard account online and my points have gone missing. I have just noticed now something about cut off dates for exchanging, does this mean I have lost the points because I didnt exchange them to vouchers? Sorry if this is a silly question im new to collecting with Tesco.

They are currently processing clubcard statements. Any left over points and your vouchers should appear soon I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure