Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Has something happened to bag re-use points?

They are adding the bags that I re use but they are not appearing in the normal place on the receipt clubcard statement bit, this is both SS check out and normal check out!!!

Phoned CS who just added some points.
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
  • lovingtescoforever
    Options
    steve1500 wrote: »
    Has something happened to bag re-use points?

They are adding the bags that I re use but they are not appearing in the normal place on the receipt clubcard statement bit, this is both SS check out and normal check out!!!

Phoned CS who just added some points.

not been working since the start of this year:mad::mad:
    they must know about it but not fixed it:mad:
  • mrsvanderkamp_2
    Options
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew if/when there is likely to be another double up on vouchers?

• liam8282
    liam8282 Posts: 2,864 Forumite
    Options
    Q About clubcard points, on credit card Quick question....

I have a tesco credit card, I am pretty sure that when I got it, it was set up with my clubcard.

I just wondered when the points earned on the credit card appear on the clubcard?

Only been using the credit card since mid december, but as yet I have not seen any points on my clubcard statement from the credit card?
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    liam8282:

Your Credit Card Clubcard may or may not be linked to your (ordinary) Clubcard.
    If not, you'll propbably get two statements in the CC mailing.
    Whils, if it is - you'll have one statement with your ordinary CC pts and also tour TPF pts.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • Juzza12
    Juzza12 Posts: 809 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just seen that the rewards are up but can't see anything about doubling up to use in store or online for Tesco itself, are they not doing it?
  • SHEILA54
    SHEILA54 Posts: 1,813 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi
    I have just looked at my points balance and find that the 100 ink cartridge recycling points have not been added :mad:

They were posted in December and the recycling company tell me that they only have a record of 31, 24 in December and 7 in January but they were posted in 3-4 lots in envelopes, at least 30+ of them, and all in the same week. They say that they could be waiting to be opened downstairs but there is no way of knowing as I hadn't purchased tracking. If you look at the envelopes there is no suggestion to do this and they can't have mislaid them, can they?

The points for those that they do have haven't been added either as I have a Tesco credit card with a 16 digit number and they have to be added manually because of this.

Suffice it to say that I am very unhappy :(. I had planned to use the points towards a holiday for my family.

Has anyone else had problems?
  • SHEILA54
    SHEILA54 Posts: 1,813 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    liam8282 wrote: »
    Q About clubcard points, on credit card Quick question....

I have a tesco credit card, I am pretty sure that when I got it, it was set up with my clubcard.

I just wondered when the points earned on the credit card appear on the clubcard?

Only been using the credit card since mid december, but as yet I have not seen any points on my clubcard statement from the credit card?

The points are not shown on the credit card statement but on your clubcard account and can be seen online at https://www.tesco.com. Log into your account and then look at your points balance and they should be there.
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Juzza12 wrote: »
    Just seen that the rewards are up but can't see anything about doubling up to use in store or online for Tesco itself, are they not doing it?

Short answer = No.

Longer one - Voucher Exchange doesn't happen with every mailing, surprising if it doesn't happen again this year estimate August & November.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • claireabell1973
    Options
    I have just done an online grocery shop but couldn't enter any extra points vouchers/money off coupons in the box provided, they have the long barcode on them and not starting with X or AD. Can I only use them at an actual store? Thaks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure