Inbox Pounds

Options

Comments

• Paulvee
    Options
    I've just requested another £20.06 from InboxPounds, it's taken me approximately three months to get that, mainly from performing crowdflower tasks and searches.

It is possible to earn £20 every 2 weeks as a gold member. My wife does.
  • Paulvee
    Paulvee Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 16 November 2014 at 6:13PM
    Options
    For the radio captcha problem reported by Alexx100

Press the play button and wait. You will see the captcha load after 15 mins. Once you've completed the captcha, the page refreshes which is a pain as I lose some of what I was listening to (yes...I do have the volume up sometimes lol)
  • Paulvee
    Options
    What is a PL survey?
  • Tabatha_Kitten
    Options
    Radio only seems to be giving codes every 30 mins instead of every 15 mins recently. I've had a few virus alerts too in the last few days that kicked me out.
  • zugzwang
    zugzwang Posts: 520 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Paulvee wrote: »
    What is a PL survey?

Peanut Labs Surveys
  • BoroDawn
    Options
    i love inboxpounds just in my spare time i go on it and get few pence a day all adds up ..if you not in a rush you will soon get ther i on my second £20 already only been on 3 weeks
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Mobile phone survey £1.00.

Financial survey £0.50.
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 November 2014 at 1:26PM
    Options
    Quick Film survey £0.50.

Media survey 0.50.

Quick media survey 0.20.

Misc. survey 0.16.
  • alexx100
    alexx100 Posts: 45 Forumite
    edited 5 December 2014 at 6:16AM
    Options
    Paulvee wrote: »
    It is possible to earn £20 every 2 weeks as a gold member. My wife does.

I earn £20 every week.

Recently I stopped doing searches (because they stopped pay me) and I stopped listen to the radio (there was no pop-up window with a code, I have timer on, so I was prepared). Besides as someone wrote - there was redirections from the radio to webpages with viruses.

Besides I notice there are a lot of problems with Opinion Connect surveys. I do them very carefully, I read every sentense, I noticed there are a few "tricky" question just to check if I am not just clicking, and after I finish there is usually written that "we're sorry" or "unfortunatelly..." etc. It was like that for about 20-25 times and it is always the same. It is so annoying! I will never do any survs from Opinion Connect again.

Today I will try radio and searches again, just to check if they are working fine, because it slows me down and I feel difference - it is harder to earn £20 without the radio and searche because I loose about £1,5-2 per week.
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Consumer topics survey available £2.50 and six others available.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure