Inbox Pounds

Options

Comments

• alexx100
    Options
    mateypeeps wrote: »

Not contradicting you, just pointing out that maybe look at the site a few times every day instead of waiting for their slow emails.

Oh believe me - I don't wait for emails :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    alexx100 wrote: »
    I am not sure if it is so slow - I earn 20 pounds every week. Sometimes it takes me one day longer to earn 20 pounds because radio is no longer available :(, there is just one task I like (i do not do tasks where I have to install something etc.) and there is no videos to watch. So for me it is like 2pounds less per week. About 2 months ago there were days, when I had even 7 videos PER DAY to watch. Then I had just one day "off" and since that time I don't even check if there is somethnig available because there is no videos for me.

£20 is slow if this is where you are doing your tasking AND your surveys. I make more than that on about 20-30% of the websites that I use. The surveys on Inbox Pounds are worth considerably more via iPoll, Clixsense, My Survey or GlobalTestMarket too. The same for the tasks, they're worth much more on Clixsense or Neobux.
  • mybb
    mybb Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    I am not sure if it is so slow - I earn 20 pounds every week.
    Why don't you screen-shot for proof :P
  • alexx100
    Options
    mybb wrote: »
    Why don't you screen-shot for proof :P

I could do that but I do not have to prove anything :) If you do not believe - that's fine.

And another thing... Does "search" on IP work? Because I cannot use it. Firt it was radio, now it is seach option...
  • larlie1983
    Options
    I could do that but I do not have to prove anything :) If you do not believe - that's fine.

And another thing... Does "search" on IP work? Because I cannot use it. Firt it was radio, now it is seach option...

The search feature is working again now. Not sure about the radio because I don't use it.
    Operation House Move £11993.60/£25000 (47% achieved)
    Save £12k in 2015 #135 (£390.21 / £2400) (16%)
  • moneysaverXXL
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    I just googled Inboxpounds - they do not guarantee emails to non-US members (US members get 2-3 emails a day. Payment is made when you reach £20 and looks to be by cheque. Requests are processed 30 days after you make it, and then paid on the next payment run.

I'm not convinced of this... will they ever pay a single dollar?
  • laidbackgjr
    Options
    Radio now back up earn 1p for every code submitted, codes shown approx every 15 minutes.

The sites genuine, I've had over £150 paid out and £100 so far in 2014.

In the week or so Superpoints has been back I've earnt under 900 points towards 3000 points for a £1 Amazon Gift Card, in the same time I've earnt £2.17 on Inboxpounds - seems a no brainer to me.
  • ElefantEd
    ElefantEd Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I've always had 1 email a day from Inbox pounds - sometimes two and very occasionally 3. That, together with searches, gives a small but steady dribble into the account. With the occasional survey or task, it eventually reaches £20 - I'm nearly at my third payout, but I spend very little time there.
  • laidbackgjr
    Options
    New offer available for 20p - sign up for free Bloomberg Business Week magazine - paid up straight away.
  • alexx100
    Options
    New offer available for 20p - sign up for free Bloomberg Business Week magazine - paid up straight away.

I can't sign up without credic card number. There is written that credit card number is not required but then appears it is... Odd.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure