Inbox Pounds

Options

Comments

• QuackQuackOops
    Options
    You don't get paid for every search. Just one or two a day.
  • ElefantEd
    ElefantEd Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    You don't get paid for every search. Just one or two a day.

No, on Inbox Pounds you get 1p per two searches up to 30, for a maximum of £0.15 a day. Also there is a 10p weekly bonus if you do searches every day (or nearly every day) - this may only be for Gold members though.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ElefantEd wrote: »
    No, on Inbox Pounds you get 1p per two searches up to 30, for a maximum of £0.15 a day. Also there is a 10p weekly bonus if you do searches every day (or nearly every day) - this may only be for Gold members though.

yes I get the 10p extra occasionally
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Easy Auto survey 0.75.

Finanace survey 0.50.
  • alexx100
    alexx100 Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not sure if it is just my problem but I don't receive codes from the Loyalty radio... So I do not recommend listen to it :)
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Working fine for me.

Auto survey £1.00.
  • laidbackgjr
    Options
    Yes Radio works fine for me, just claimed another £20 today.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I think till you become a Gold member, it is rather slow to boost earnings. I never get any video and surveys half the time get screened out.
    ally.
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    I think till you become a Gold member, it is rather slow to boost earnings. I never get any video and surveys half the time get screened out.

I get daily emails from them which I always try to complete - these aren't always listed on the surveys page. I always try to complete whatever surveys are available - they usually give an idea how long the survey will take so I guess it is up to the individual whether they are worth it or not - it all adds up very quickly and when you become a Gold member and cash-out they credit you with £1 to set you on your way to the next £20. I usually receive 2/3 emails per day sometimes more and ifyou can manage to get any referrals these will also help to boost your earnings.:)

A very short Electronics survey just had via email 0.20.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Thanks Molly :) I dont think i get that many emails ! But i will monitor my inbox closely as I have a separate account and it gets flogged by emails!"
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport