Advice on white gloss paint - is the water based paint any good?
Hi, Just wondered if anybody has used the newer water based white gloss paint rather than the older spirit type stuff. The tin says that it stays whiter, has low odour and you can wash your paint brushes in water - this sounds excellent but is it any good? A friend said it tended to peel off but maybe they had not prepared things well enough? Many thanks for any info.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 339K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards