HELLLP! I need the email address' of as many high up NEXT PLC directors as possible!

Options
Does anyone have the email address' of high up NEXT PLC directors/managers etc as possible.

Preferably the ones who could deal with credit accounts

Thnaks in advance

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,428 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

You do realise that directors wont have any dealings with that sort of thing. That is why they employ staff.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • firsttimebaby
    Options
    :T
    Thanks Dunston, that was really helpful advice, and not at all patronising.

To anyone who can offer me the information I was originally asking for then please do...

I don't want the CEO or anything, I just want some of the magangers etc in the customer relations/ credit departments (the ones who can speak to you a bit more like a human, rather that giving the 'computer says no' talk.

Thanks
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,428 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 14 May 2012 at 8:47AM
    Options

To anyone who can offer me the information I was originally asking for then please do...

I don't want the CEO or anything, I just want some of the magangers etc in the customer relations/ credit departments (the ones who can speak to you a bit more like a human, rather that giving the 'computer says no' talk.

You have contradicted yourself. You repeat your request for the directors contact details but then say you don't want the directors. So, what is it?

Do you really think the directors will look at your complaint or that the email address publicly issued is the one they will actually use? No. They will have someone checking that email address and forwarding them on to the relevant departments. The complaints process is FSA regulated. If you have an issue with how they have handled your complaint then make a complaint about it.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Premier_2
    Premier_2 Posts: 15,141 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 May 2012 at 9:32AM
    Options
    Does anyone have the email address' of high up NEXT PLC directors/managers etc as possible.

Thnaks in advance

Use this email address if you wish to make a complaint regarding your Next Directory account.

[EMAIL="complaints_department@next.co.uk"]complaints_department@next.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Alternatively, and this is what I would strongly recommend, you can write to them (preferably using recorded delivery) at:

Next Customer Services, PO Box 4000, Sheffield, S97 3ET

Edit: "Where complaints related to the consumer credit offer are not resolved to the customer's satisfaction the customer may have the right to refer their complaint, in writing, to the Financial Ombudsman Service, for independent investigation. Details will be provided as appropriate."

... but only if you follow the prescribed complaints procedure as I have advised above.
    "Now to trolling as a concept. .... Personally, I've always found it a little sad that people choose to spend such a large proportion of their lives in this way but they do, and we have to deal with it." - MSE Forum Manager 6th July 2010
  • firsttimebaby
    Options
    :T

Thanks

Do you just go on these forums to give out snide remarks? How would your comment have been in anyway helpful? Not once does my second comment mention wanting directors or CEOs. Excuse my naivety on who in the company would be able to help me, but there are less patronising ways to help out a person in need.

Thanks very much to the person for that email, that is exactly what I wanted :)
  • MonkeyMad
    MonkeyMad Posts: 421 Forumite
    edited 14 May 2012 at 7:40PM
    Options
    To be fair to dunstonh, his reply would have been helpful if you in anyway thought a director or indeed named manager would be getting himself involved in your complaint, which is implied by the title of this thread and your first post.

As it is, you have gone away happy with the generic email for complaints which may be found on the Next website, which in a round-about way, is what was being suggested you wanted in the first place.
  • firsttimebaby
    Options
    I agree monkey mad. I just can't see where any further advice was given. E.g. Why dont you try x instead. Sorry to be ratty. I just find some if the replies given are intolerant to any type of newbie or blunder they could make. Mostly, the advice given is amazing!
  • ZoeB23
    ZoeB23 Posts: 76 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I agree monkey mad. I just can't see where any further advice was given. E.g. Why dont you try x instead. Sorry to be ratty. I just find some if the replies given are intolerant to any type of newbie or blunder they could make. Mostly, the advice given is amazing!

I agree firsttimebaby, I myself too have had some snide comments back from some regulars on the forum (not on bank charges page - ppi one) and I found unnessarey comments and replies, they need to remember not all of us have this information and this is why we ask on these forums, - be polite to newbies thats what it says when you join :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure