Options
1105106107108109111»

Comments

• VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    scrappie wrote: »
    Totally off topic - but I'm too excited to not share this with you all.

After a really carppy few months I had some wonderfull news today - £6k in PPI charges are to be paid back to me in 28 days!!!!!

That's fab news. x
    trudij wrote: »
    Well done Scrappie - thats fantastic !!! Did you claim by yourself or did you use a company? I got told that even though I hadnt signed up for any PPI type of things, becuase i dont pay my cards off all in one go I would probably atuomatically have it added on - but ive got no idea how to find that out (im sure theres somewhere on here that will tell me how to claim it back - it worked wonders wiuht the credit card thing!)

That's interesting. I've had a couple of phone calls recently from a company that reclaims PPI. During the last conversation I told them I've never taken it out on anything and the woman said "oh yes you have". I thought this was just a sales pitch but maybe there is something in it after all.

Repainted my nails last night and am wearing OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress. Gorgeous glossy red.

So glad it's Friday. Has been a hellish week at work again. The new guy I'm working for actually shouted at me publicly on Wednesday. I got an apology out of him yesterday but only when I asked for it! Typical man though. x
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family