big angry argument

Options

Comments

• Four_leaf_clover_2
    Options
    Have you heard from Mrs T or is the phone still switched off? Check your online banking, if she is drowning her sorrows having a spending spree that will tell you where she has been, and how much trouble you are in ;)
    Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them ~ Albert Einstein
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    things kicked off? or YOU kicked off?
    If you are half as obnoxious to your wife as you are on here - I am not surprised she has walked out.
  • bigmomma051204
    bigmomma051204 Posts: 1,776 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe she resents the fact that when you aren't saving the World, one breast at a time, you are on here. Trolling away!
    Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
  • tod123
    tod123 Posts: 7,021 Forumite
    Options
    meritaten wrote: »
    things kicked off? or YOU kicked off?
    If you are half as obnoxious to your wife as you are on here - I am not surprised she has walked out.

hahahaha you could be right!
  • Four_leaf_clover_2
    Options
    Maybe she resents the fact that when you aren't saving the World, one breast at a time, you are on here. Trolling away!

:eek:

I have clearly missed alot :rotfl:
    Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them ~ Albert Einstein
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    tod123 wrote: »
    hahahaha you could be right!

You sound just like my OH! Pretending you dont care and are this big macho man. Really you are scared to death she has left you and MEANS it. Swallow some pride and go after her and beg her to forgive you. But, you have to realise that YOU must change - not her. if you can do that - I wish you luck.
    if you think SHE should change - then keep well away from her!
  • tescobabe69
    tescobabe69 Posts: 7,504 Forumite
    Options
    meritaten wrote: »
    You sound just like my OH! Pretending you dont care and are this big macho man. Really you are scared to death she has left you and MEANS it. Swallow some pride and go after her and beg her to forgive you. But, you have to realise that YOU must change - not her. if you can do that - I wish you luck.
    if you think SHE should change - then keep well away from her!

For a minute there you had me, I thought you were serious !
  • shegirl
    shegirl Posts: 10,107 Forumite
    Options
    For a minute there you had me, I thought you were serious !

Have a feeling it'll be getting more comments than that!Bit tongue but the word 'nerve' sprang to mind..

Meritaten,you know you are free to post whatever you want,as we all are,but after recent events I'd be careful as you know it'll cause backlash
    If women are birds and freedom is flight are trapped women Dodos?
  • shegirl
    shegirl Posts: 10,107 Forumite
    Options
    Tod,the most important thing to check -has she taken the Llama? If so,you need to open some serious negotiation.If not,then relax,talk to her and make sure she knows the breast feeding group is purely to assist women not an excuse to talk about boobs...
    If women are birds and freedom is flight are trapped women Dodos?
  • bigmomma051204
    bigmomma051204 Posts: 1,776 Forumite
    Options
    Haha - the scary thing about "Tod" is that he reminds me a LOT of an ex boyfriend. In every way.... jeepers, what WAS i thinking?! Saying that, he was hilarious.......

Sorry, just felt the need to share!
    Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure