big angry argument

Mrs T just walked out

took phone with her, but its turned off,

Comments

• sazzybum
    sazzybum Posts: 1,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Tod, the trouble with being the resident troll who starts many stupid 'lifeboat and llama' threads, no one knows if you're serious or not-and are scared to offer advice in case it's just another one of your fantasies.

Any how, if it's true- then I'm sure it was just a normal fight and she'll be back soon.

Saz
    Ruaridh Armstrong-missing since 05/11/11. Come home old boy-we miss you x

If you can't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

I will respect your opinions, even if I don't agree with them :)
  • kjmtidea
    kjmtidea Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    It's a bit early on a Sunday for an argument isn't it?
    Slimming World - 3 stone 8 1/2lbs in 7 months and now at target :j
  • Sambucus_Nigra
    Sambucus_Nigra Posts: 8,669 Forumite
    So, which bit is the wind up? The bit about even having a Mrs T or having a phone, or having it switched off? Or the bit about the row? Or the walking off? If you could clarify that would be great.
    If you haven't got it - please don't flaunt it. TIA.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    So, which bit is the wind up? The bit about even having a Mrs T or having a phone, or having it switched off? Or the bit about the row? Or the walking off? If you could clarify that would be great.
    No point in asking the question at this time in the morning, tod's probably still in the land of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • kjmtidea wrote: »
    It's a bit early on a Sunday for an argument isn't it?

Ohh i dunno, we seem to have managed it with relative ease the last three Sunday mornings in a row.

I'm trying to keep my head below the parapet today.
  • sazzybum
    sazzybum Posts: 1,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    No point in asking the question at this time in the morning, tod's probably still in the land of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Surely not Vf! Wouldn't he be striding around his estate talking to the peasants? Or advising his breast feeding mothers? Or solving the rogue nappy problem? Or training with the lifeboat crew? Or feeding Molly the Llama? etc etc... for people who don't frequent DT- it was just to give you a bit of an idea why there's a lack of sympathy..;)
    Ruaridh Armstrong-missing since 05/11/11. Come home old boy-we miss you x

If you can't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

I will respect your opinions, even if I don't agree with them :)
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    sazzybum wrote: »
    Surely not Vf! Wouldn't he be striding around his estate talking to the peasants? Or advising his breast feeding mothers? Or solving the rogue nappy problem? Or training with the lifeboat crew? Or feeding Molly the Llama? etc etc...
    Sorry, slapped wrist...I forgot about those mitigating circumstances :o.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • aahh, well i like tod
    i hope mrs tod comes back soon to tod towers
  • VfM4meplse wrote: »

Oh !!!!!!, I forgot to say it was rhetorical. Silly me.
    If you haven't got it - please don't flaunt it. TIA.
  • tod123
    tod123 Posts: 7,021 Forumite
    it would be rude to not update.

I had, had, a few beers , and things kicked off :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business