PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Friday 27th April

Options
13»

Comments

• adelight
    adelight Posts: 2,658 Forumite
    Options
    Evening everyone. I've not long been back at uni home. Stuff with Nan is all very sad but family are keeping each others spirits up. I feel so much better now I've seen her a few times and especially as she had a bit to eat today. She isn't going to get better but at least she will have enough energy to do stuff like roll herself over in bed.
    Uni are giving me a minimum of one week extensions on my dissertation and last coursework (i gave the others in early) which is good news. It means that this weekend I will get all my books and work together on my laptop and take it all home on monday so I can work at home but visit the hospital every day. I also need to do some washing here and have a really long sleep, I am so tired which I don't think is helping my crazy emotions.

((hugs)) to everyone in need and enjoy the weekend
    Living cheap in central London :rotfl:
  • Butterfly_Brain
    Options
    Afternoon All

Welcome newbies :hello: you will fit in really quickly :cool:
    Moorhen, sorry to hear about your friend's dog, it is awful to lose any pet, especially when they have been part of the family for a long time.
    We took our poorly rabbit to the vet yesterday, he has given him more antibiotics, but it looks as if he has turned the corner :j his breathing is much better and we have got him to drink now as well :j
    We have to go back in 2 weeks so fingers and purses crossed that will be the last visit until his jabs in July.
    It has rained here all day and I have loads of washing hanging around the house on airers trying to get it to dry. I have a lot of towels to do tomorrow after picking them off the bathroom floor :mad: so I will wash them tomorrow and get DH to take me up to the Launderette to use the TD so I will do the bedding as well and that will be another chore out of the way.

BFN x
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
  • Rebob
    Rebob Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Had a good week with the spending. Spent a lot but got good value. Dropped on at Tesco twice for reduced stuff. The second time was when they were making mega reductions so got things such as 3 individual cheesecakes for 12p! Pleased with this as I have not been to tescos for a long time. Also dropped on with the aldi vouchers in the mirror. Got 2 papers so have a £5 voucher now ready for next weeks shop.:money:Both freezers and the fridge are now full.:T

Just wish I felt better. Had an op over a week ago and I felt great the first week but had a rough day today. When it got worse I had a cap of whiskey with some hot water and feel a little better.

Did a chicken yesterday so had sandwiches off it earlier and having so more with leftover veg when hubby gets in from work.
    The best bargains are priceless!!!!!!!!!! :T :T :T
  • DundeeDoll
    DundeeDoll Posts: 4,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner.
    It's the shampoo we use in the shower.
    When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning , "FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."
    No wonder I have been gaining weight !!
    I am getting rid of the shampoo and am going to use dishwashing liquid instead, it’s label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."
    Problem solved !!
    If I go off line...I'll be in the shower. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    MrsSD declutter medals 🏅🏅🏅⭐⭐
  • wuvvies
    wuvvies Posts: 324 Forumite
    Options
    hi all,

been a busy day but a lovely end to the day. went to my little lads drum lessons and then to pizza express with the family. not os in any way as its very expensive but a nice treat. i usually use my tesco vouchers but im saving those for christmas.
    plumber has mostly finished the downstairs loo but is coming back monday. was going to wash the floor out there but then i thought why bother as im getting a new floor on tuesday.
    tea tomorrow is spag bol and will pull the rest of the house into order tomorrow too.
    hope youve all had a good day
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family