Paid Surveys

Options

Comments

• marsgirl
    Options
    Could you email it to me? I've been dying to join these guys. It would br greatly greatly appreciated :beer:
    ;)
    I live in hope that someday I too might come back into fashion.
  • aabliss556
    Options
    I love Pinecone and have been a member for a long time, but they have not been sending out a lot of surveys lately (only one in the last 2 months). It's not just me, as I have talked to many people that this is happening to. I have a feeling it is just us Florida folks! :) j/k, but it still blows, because they are great.
  • jennifurry
    Options
    I have earned £70 WHSmith vouchers from ipsos:T
    £10 Lightspeed (Choice of rewards)
    £50 GFK (Win amazon/money)
    £50 Globaltestmarket (Real money)
    £25 Harrispoll (Real money)

Yougov takes forever to be able to redeem
    ipsos is the fastest to get a result, gfk is not guarunteed but based on entries into prize drw- I win between £5 and £10 per month in mazon vouchers which is good at paying for course books.

Hope this helps
    Jenni
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    this rule

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=305655

rule 22

REFERRAL POSTS

Posts from which site users gain are permitted only on the Referrers Board. This includes links to rpoints etc threads. Any posted elsewhere will be moved to the Referrers Board. Links to the referrals board from the main forums are not allowed.

This also includes members
    saying "Please PM me for code" or "check my post on referrers". The overriding rule is that no advertising is allowed on the main forums.

I've reported several posts in this thread for posting referral links
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • duffrynmad
    Options
    ok i will delete my post and move it. im sorry i put it here, but im a new user.
  • SkintButTrying_2
    Options
    Sorry, not got time to read all thread but pigsback.com is good, been registered 2 weeks and have enough for a £10 boots voucher. guess what my sisters are getting for xmas
    STUDENT SAVING CLUB MEMBER 32
    (3rd yr Joint Contour Fashion @ DMU)
    Overdraft £75/£1500
    Junk sold on ebay so far + BANKED= £50
    Savings from odd jobs BANKED = £25
    Change from tin BANKED = £0:rotfl:
  • ny4windserboy02
    Options
    I'm so tired of all the scam sites out there. I finally found 5 completely free lagit sites that actually pay. They're easy and pay decent money. You don't have to pay a penny to sign up or to complete any offers.

If you're interested in the sites, drop me an e-mail at ny4windserboy02@gmail.com and i'll give you all the info.
  • Binkhus
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I came across this site recently. It is called freebiegb. It offers cashback in the form of gift vouchers. The minimum redemption for gift vouchers is 500 points, which is equivalent to £5.00 in gift vouchers. As well as the daily clicks there are also free sign-up offers available.

I would be grateful if you used my referral link. I will receive 700 Points once you have earned 1500 Points or more.

non referall - http://www.freebieGB.co.uk
    referall - http://www.freebieGB.co.uk/welcome/ref/5384
  • tonib71
    Options
    William_H wrote: »
    Hey,
    3. Get a Paypal account - I think it will make getting paid easier and you'll be able to keep track of all that cash that comes in. OK, you'll be able to see when you reach a tenner.

Hello William, thanks for tips. I've set up paypal but not sure how to use it to receive payment ie what details do i give survey company in order for them to pay?
  • ryan07
    ryan07 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    i had applied to many of them.. first i didnt get any mails.. then after 3-4 months.. i started receiving mails and guess what.. it was all about !!!!!!..
    i hate this concept of paid surveys...
    No Links in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family