• louloubelle79
    louloubelle79 Posts: 411 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    How much has everyone made on YouGov?
  • William_H
    William_H Posts: 82 Forumite
    Options
    11 quid since December. Not a lot, but it all counts. My friend just got their fiddy pounds after 2 years!!! But there's no applying for it, it's sent to you automatically which is good.

Obviously the best way to make cash with YouGov is by referrals since their payout isn't great.

(p.s. Would someone please read my homepage and tell me it's remotely funny considering it's about a sad git like me taking surveys? Is there no love?)
  • djl
    djl Posts: 11,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    £16.50 in yougov but the surveys are few and far between
    2015 wins £4.00 not mse:(
    2014 £44.00:mad:2013 £83.00 2012 £601.50
    2011 £1554.50 2010 £698.00 2009 £2793.00
    2008 £2816.00 2007 £1034.00
  • guardianangel
    guardianangel Posts: 384 Forumite
    Options
    What you could do is go to your student services and see whether you could be a student support worker. Basically, in my final year at uni I supported other students in their lectures ie. by writing notes or reading to them in the library. The money wasn't bad and I actually got it all worked out so that all the students I supported were on the same modules as me. So I technically got paid to go to my lessions. It's worth checking out - I regretted that I didn't hear about it sooner.
  • William_H
    Options
    Guardian Angel,

That's great and all and kudos to you for being the Guardian Angel that you claim to be, but what has it got to do with the title of the discussion, i.e. "paid surveys"? Bit of a show stopper. Have you started your own thread on your student help topic? It sounds v. worthwhile.

Lindsey - I'll give Cashbin a go with your referral link.

Cheers,

Will.
  • aabliss556
    Options
    StStevo wrote: »
    Hello,

If anyone could recommend any trusted sources etc that would be awesome.

There are not many offers avaible for the UK, although I have a buddy that makes decent money from Treasure Trooper and he is in London. He get about $60 a month from them doing surveys and offers and he just concentrates on getting referrals now, which has doubled his income. It's a great site, their members (including me) are happy and they pay.
  • AceCobra1
    AceCobra1 Posts: 620 Forumite
    Options
    I love ur quote!! ;):o
    William_H wrote: »
    T So unless you're living in a tent and eat grass, or you're really bad at math, that's not enough for you to live on.:money::money::money::money::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T:T:T
  • AceCobra1
    AceCobra1 Posts: 620 Forumite
    Options
    In fact, after reading all the messages, there is another few ways of making money too...

There are sites which pay u 1 cents USD for every click on thier link such as

adbux.org

bux.to

etc... and then there are sites which actually give away free stuff such as ps3s computers etc...

search for 'giveaway network' in google... there are loopholes for some of those networks in that u can join the lovefilm offer and basically take thier free trial and cancel the account b4 u get charged... refer 13 other people to do it and u get ur PS3!

BTW, I'm looking for a few referals for the PS3 on giveaway network and am willing to pay a tenner after u completed an offer - so email me if u are interested :)
  • William_H
    Options
    AceCobra1 wrote: »
    I love ur quote!! ;):o

Thank God someone is reading. That's the one thing about these forums I hate - I try (as do others) to write a fairly humorous review, churn my heart out, try to generate discussion, give my all, and someone posts straight after

"how much have you made on YouGov?"

Yeah. Great.

I've been drinking at lunch. Can you tell?

Anyway, I've given this survey taking crap up. They pay is a L.O.B. and I need to start going for runs again and spending time with the fam. I think I just remember my boy's name...

Ciao for niao.

WH.
  • robinson79
    robinson79 Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    Hey William, don't give it up!!
    I've just caught up with your latest goings on, and i find it interesting reading! In fact, i'm quite tempted to do some surveys myself. My current job involves spending all day on the internet anyway (receptionist at a quiet office building), so i might aswell make a little extra on the side! (is that moonlighting?!)
    Saving for a deposit: £11,000 / £50,000 (22%) :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure