Paid Surveys

Options

Comments

• bigaj_2
    Options
    Hi,

Thanks razorbladekisses for your recommendations of YouGov and Ciao!

I will certainly have a good look at them.

I recently stumbled upon paidsurveysrealorfake.net and found a lot of good information regarding paid surveys that helped me and could possibly help you and other members of this forum.

With much thanks and best regards,

BigAj
  • johnwood124
    Options
    I would recommend: surveyreport.com It is under maintenance so keep in touch. Soon it will be out of pipe line.
  • SallyLawrence
    Options
    thank you everybody for the links. I will try to participate in some surveys.
  • Jen2012
    Jen2012 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'll check out these sites. Thanks for the recommendation :)
  • mkzebra
    mkzebra Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. I've heard good things about mysurvey, but are any other ones on here worth it?

http://www.ukpaidsurveysites.co.uk/member.php
  • Jen2012
    Options
    I recently signed up for Surveys And Friends and I'm happy with it. It appealed to me because of the free website it offers. If you have heard about it or tried it yourself, pls share if it's good or what. I'm just trying things out right now.
  • DiamondTheta
    Options
    Hello!

Have you guys know any sites that pays to Hungary too? =)

Thanks ;)
  • brandon0218
    Options
    Have you checked on OpinionValue? Indian users can sign up in this paid survey site. If you’re from India, you may wan to check it. If you’re looking for a home based paid survey job, I think it’s a good choice because OpinionValue.in does not require you to work long hours, but work anytime as little as you may want. You can work for about thirty minutes in one day, but still make income. I suggest that you check OpinionValue to study your options. Of course, you should not join unless you’re totally clear with your decision. You should not join unless you’re totally determined. As you know, any success you will get from your paid survey job will all depend on you. Nonetheless, this website is straightforward and honest. To know more about them, you can visit their website at OpinionValue Good luck. Hope you find the best home business for you. :T
  • brandon0218
    Options
    Working from home? Several of my friends, who are mothers as well, are working from home except me (that was before). Right before, they convinced me, I worked in an office as a secretary. Why I said “No” to an office job? First of all, stability. Stability was my reason for saying “No” to a work from home job. Because I don’t like to lose any opportunity, I thought working from home was a big joke. It’s nothing but rip-offs. That was before. When I joined OpinionValue, I used to work 30 minutes one day. I wanted to just try it out and see if it really works. OpinionValue.in is a good paid survey website. I think it’s a good way to support my needs. I think it helps mothers like me to work during our free time. I found stability on OpinionValue. I never thoughts it would be this easy. My doubts about it ended. I proved that I can also be stable working from home taking paid surveys. I guess OpinionValue.in can give that stability. Right now, I work two hours per day and still earn decently on OpinionValue.in. I think you can also check this site to study your options.
  • brandon0218
    Options
    Hi, it’s Brandon! Today, I would like to give you some advice before joining any paid survey opportunity online. Paid survey sites may be good options in finding a real way to make money from the internet. Maybe half of you say yes, but half of you say no. It’s all up to you. When studying your options about paid survey sites, you cannot help but wonder if there’s a really good way to make money. One advice I can give is that we all of us should study our options carefully. We should not join any business unless it’s legit.

How to find a legit business online? First things first. We have to visit their website. This is one way to know if they’re real or not. Mostly, we should look for hyped claims, something we should avoid. Let’s see if they’re transparent enough to discuss how their opportunity work, how we get payment, how long should we work, among other things.

One website I found is OpinionValue. It’s website that allows users from India to make money from home taking surveys. As you know, companies need these surveys to determine their market feedback especially when launching new products or services. I think sites like OpinionValue.in can be helpful to provide work for us. They work as middlemen between companies and us workers. Right now, I’m in the process of studying my options, but to tell you, it seems to be a good choice. I suggest, however, that you visit their site as well to see if OpinionValue.in is what you’re looking for. They are quite honest, straightforward, and not hyped. You can study your options and weigh things carefully if you’re finding a legit paid service on the web. Don’t join unless you’re totally sure. Good luck! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure