Mystery Shopping Thread 23 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Options
    weeg wrote: »
    I have just told retail active, that I won't work for their fees. (They phoned). I was very polite and pointed out that it equatedto much less than minimum wage. I was almost tempted to take the branch that was really rude to me last week, though.

Good on ya weeg. Lets see a lot more of this. Was it the chubby shop or the electical one?
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • polythenegirl
    Options
    superliss wrote: »
    2 Bum slappers that have been sitting there for a week? what gives?

In Notts? I can't see any of them :(
  • superliss
    superliss Posts: 867 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    In Notts? I can't see any of them :(

It's the one in Bridgford. 7 enquiry scenario. I'm not a fan of that one. Weekend and midweek! U need to move to the car park. Or give them a call.
    Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
    I'm a woman's man: no time to talk
  • sparklysaver
    Options
    Has anyone else looked at the posh smellies on ESA? Some of them seem to have a purchase limit, but others are no fee AND no purchase. Is this an error maybe?

I've never done any work for them yet because I'm barred from the egg shops and related businesses having worked for them recently. I probably would have applied to do one of these even at reimbursement only since I need to buy new makeup and it would be posher than I could afford otherwise :D
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Argh! There's nothing in my area! lol

I know it's only been 2 weeks but unless it's a fast food joint there's not a lot of worthwhile jobs out there!. And their is only so much junk food one person can eat!!

Hope the choices gets better as i put in the reports!!
    ^_^
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • TractorGirl327
    TractorGirl327 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Frontline focus....is that another one I need to sign up to? Is it eat-in or take-out?

Will it work if you be TG and I be TGirl? Will be pretty obvious anyway as I will be asking all the questions;-), well until I've got in the swing of it anyway.
    Sorry I was referring to Tractorgirl there;-)
    This could get confusing! People on here to tend to call me TG so if we call you TGirl that'll be fine - and mine is white, no sugar thanks :rotfl::rotfl:
    PinkWing wrote: »
    I have a stamp shop to do tomorrow. Do you reckon it'll be acceptable to take a photo of the leaflet because I don't have access to a scanner at the moment? Has anyone done this and it's been ok?
    I've never done anything BUT take photos of receipts in the last 6 years and I've never had a problem at all!
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    weeg wrote: »
    I have just told retail active, that I won't work for their fees. (They phoned). I was very polite and pointed out that it equatedto much less than minimum wage

Pretty much the conversation I had the other day.
    I don't mind the pharmacy visits as you can do the3m really quickly and the report is a doddle, the electricals report is a PITA.
  • hur575
    hur575 Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    S0litaire wrote: »
    Argh! There's nothing in my area! lol

I know it's only been 2 weeks but unless it's a fast food joint there's not a lot of worthwhile jobs out there!. And their is only so much junk food one person can eat!!

Hope the choices gets better as i put in the reports!!
    ^_^

I had so much gap burger this week, because it is the only job available, the good news all at premium fee. I have done so much fad diets before now this is my latest diets, I only eat if ms companies are paying:D . I I have one report to write now for GFK, which is going to be bad one, why do people do not get excited about the product they are selling??!! Then I am off to have my last burger for this month, with the best fee ever as it is night one.
  • mamashaz
    mamashaz Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SHOPPING CENTRES and TOY SHOPS on RA
    BEDS on RE/MF

Thanks for the alert mimi but aren't these fees shocking? I accepted a bed job and failed the test because I just assumed there was a reimbursement, as previously. Glad I failed because there is no way I am going to do it for that amount.
  • N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Options
    Are MF trying to regain the title from RA or something?
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport