🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Why do I keep getting rejected???

Options
13»

Comments

• mtm103
    mtm103 Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all
    Thanks for your replies. I checked the third credit agency, which told me the same as the other two. I have no clue why mbna are not there, the statements show the right address. As for the mortgage, again, no clue, I can only think it is because they don’t use house numbers in the CI but house names, and somewhere along the way mine got lost. There is nothing I can do about the electoral roll, we just don’t have it. I guess I will just have to stick with the 2 credit cards I have. Barclaycard are giving a balance transfer up to 1 October 2012, but I had heard that maybe they were going to start giving longer balance transfers to existing customers, does anyone know if this is likely?
    Also, when I checked the T&C of the Barclaycard transfers, it said any payments made will go to the balance transfers first, and not any spend on the card, I thought this had changed in 2011?
  • jon_boy75
    jon_boy75 Posts: 364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not all CRAs list all data on an individual. This is why lenders often use more than one
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport