We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Quick ISA Question
James_Nolan
Posts: 46 Forumite
Hi All,
Now its the new tax year, I have some cash in a Natwest Current Account that I would like to transfer to my Halifax ISA account. Is it possible to do this via Bank Transfer from Natwest's online banking, or do I have to pay money into my ISA account with a cheque?
It would be much easier if i could just bank transfer it online
Cheers
James
Now its the new tax year, I have some cash in a Natwest Current Account that I would like to transfer to my Halifax ISA account. Is it possible to do this via Bank Transfer from Natwest's online banking, or do I have to pay money into my ISA account with a cheque?
It would be much easier if i could just bank transfer it online
Cheers
James
0
Comments
-
You can transfer using online banking, no problem0
-
Thanks Steve. Just transferred it now!
Thanks for your help
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards