another trusted survey on directories ....458/120

Just had that one - nice and quick!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • themstarrynights
    Options
    sxystyle wrote: »
    another trusted survey on directories ....458/120

thank you!! :D it's the first survey i've done thats actually credited and I havent got DQ lol.. great for 75 sb.. i'm now on 96/120 and will defo meet target after all :)
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    thank you!! :D it's the first survey i've done thats actually credited and I havent got DQ lol.. great for 75 sb.. i'm now on 96/120 and will defo meet target after all :)

aw well done:j
  • RubyMurray
    RubyMurray Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    Great. It's really exciting getting a new phone. Isn't the phone app an autowatch app?

I'm not sure. I haven't had a chance to sort it out yet, having left my purse in the local shop and going back later to find it had been pinched. Not a huge amount of cash in it but all my cards :( I've been on hold on the phone all day, but at least I'm over today's target.
    Swagbucks earnings since 22/05/2012 £135 paypal cash
    Clicksense earnings since 16/10/2012 $100.56 paypal cash
  • themstarrynights
    Options
    oh no Ruby sorry to hear :( did they have any security cameras in the shop? grrr at thieves!! hope you manage to get it back!
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    edited 30 July 2012 at 5:56PM
    Options
    guys not sure if anyone has listed these but there is a samsung hope relay app for both Iphone and android on trial pay. It's free to download and is for 45sb I think it is. You just need to input email and intall the app on your phone via the link in the email. I used the iphone one the other day and the android one only appeared for me today so just done that. Both credited as soon as I installed. I did not have to do anything with the app once installed and opened. xx
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    oh and it's not under free for some reason so just scroll down the list x
  • themstarrynights
    Options
    the brainjuicer daily survey didn't credit :( anything I can do about it?
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    guys not sure if anyone has listed these but there is a samsung hope relay app for both Iphone and android on trial pay. It's free to download and is for 45sb I think it is. You just need to input email and intall the app on your phone via the link in the email. I used the iphone one the other day and the android one only appeared for me today so just done that. Both credited as soon as I installed. I did not have to do anything with the app once installed and opened. xx

aww thank you..it credited for me :j
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 30 July 2012 at 6:35PM
    Options
    Code out - swidget
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills