The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• RubyMurray
    RubyMurray Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    Yay my new android phone arrived this morning, paid for with SB of course! I can't wait to get the SBTV app going later for more :)
    Swagbucks earnings since 22/05/2012 £135 paypal cash
    Clicksense earnings since 16/10/2012 $100.56 paypal cash
  • SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    Uh oh...120 today and i've been kicked off all the daily surveys within the first couple of questions each time. DQ'd from the trusted survey, and all the surveys on PW and PL. Am in for trouble this evening which is when i'm going to have to try and claw enough SB to hit the goal. Have got every single one this month so far. CAN'T fail now!!!
  • snozberry
    snozberry Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    Options
    I have hit today's goal but by cheating. I needed pet food so I used the zooplus offer and it credited straight away - phew! (offers don't often credit for me)

Yesterday, however, was a nightmare day and I really struggled. I need to gain another 54 bucks today so that I can redeem two Amaz0n vouchers on the 1st of the shiny new month.
  • Exotic
    Exotic Posts: 196 Forumite
    edited 30 July 2012 at 10:51AM
    Options
    Watch out for a Lenovo survey on the trusted survey section; Managed to complete the whole survey, but the flippin thing disqualified me after the "thank-you that's all the questions we have for you"

:(

However if you do get a trusted survey on GAME, they do pay out and doesn't take that long to complete - worth: 50sb
  • his_missus
    his_missus Posts: 3,363 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Just won 26 sbs for searching my colleague's name :D Struggling to qualify for surveys and have decided if the first two I try don't work, tough! I'm spending too long sb-ing in an evening desperately trying to find a survey to do :o
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    finally got a daily survey 132/120
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Tesco are doing the double up on vouchers again so I have managed to get a new phone for £45 in vouches doubled to £90 a £7 till spit and £2.97 cash so well chuffed. Just need to work out how to use it now lol.
    I think its the same phone that Cally bought but locked in to vodafone.
    I am with vodafone anyway but not sure whether to transfer my number or start new on this phone and use my old one for calls only.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yay my new android phone arrived this morning, paid for with SB of course! I can't wait to get the SBTV app going later for more

Great. It's really exciting getting a new phone. Isn't the phone app an autowatch app?
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    Options
    Is a nice and easy survey on PL that takes about 7 minutes on Kids in the summer holidays, Credits immediately too :)
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    hmm ive not got that survey :(
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income