The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hello all. I've just joined Swashbucks so still finding my way around. Was hugely confused at first but think I'm getting to grips with it. I've currently only got 55 SB but hopefully that will creep up over time. How long did it take you to first start getting the benefits? x

Hi SkintMonkey, welcome to the mad house :D
    If you have the time and the inclination you will find that the bucks will accumulate quite nicely. I started SB only recently - at the beginning of June - and have earned a total of 13444 bucks so far.

You should read through this thread as it contains a wealth of information.

Good luck with your swagging :)
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    hey hon welcome to the thread :-) I have tried two offers and not credited for either as usual lol. Not sure I can manage 130sb on tv and phone app alone jk :-) ah well plodding on xx
  • hmd1987
    hmd1987 Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    my friend has signed up but when she logs in it looks like the american version? ie the noso looks wierd, and special offers tab is different
  • hmd1987
    hmd1987 Posts: 424 Forumite
    Options
    when she goes in her account, and under billing - if she clicks on edit it has country set as the US, anyway to change this?
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,413 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Playing 'My Lands' (not sure what kind of game it is, similar to Grepolis I think but with elves and demons, lol) to try and get 32 SB down. Also signed up to Drinkaware for 33 SB (waiting for it to credit). Hopefully I'll hit the target :S
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Options
    I now have over 1000SB so I was thinking I should cash out a 5,250 for a £25 amazon giftcard but, 849 x 5 = £4,245 I don't understand...? lol!

This is my list i refer to when deciding what to get after i've maxed out of £5 AGC's

swagbucks.jpg

Does anyone know how to raise a claim on PL? I tried the match.com one earlier for 102
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Options
    hmd1987 wrote: »
    when she goes in her account, and under billing - if she clicks on edit it has country set as the US, anyway to change this?
    Only Swagbucks can change it you'll have to email them, a few people have had the same thing
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How long did it take you to first start getting the benefits? x
    It took a little while at first but then I realised that there may be lots of daily surveys and trusted surveys during the day so that if you don't qualify at first keep trying until you get one you can do. You can only complete one of each. Also Peanut Labs put up surveys at various times during the day. You will usually get 1sb even if you don't qualify. Keep checking for videos and do some sbtv. My total so far today is 184 and I've hardly been on the site. I have done 3 surveys though, two of them for Peanut Labs (PL). If you do a few searches the you'll get some Swag Bucks although this only works a couple of times a day. It's worth doing though.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • GreenFairy
    GreenFairy Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm discovering that even though Swagbucks is live in Ireland, the down side is that there are sod all ways to earn, other than getting SBs for watching videos or paying for games and offers. Have given up on hitting most of the daily totals and am just keeping my eyes on the amazon-shaped prize :)

Qualified for my first survey (of any kind) today, and got fifty for that which was nice.
    Attempting to stay on track in the Grocery Challenge!

Occasionally blogging at CookingTheBooks!
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hello all. I've just joined Swashbucks so still finding my way around. Was hugely confused at first but think I'm getting to grips with it. I've currently only got 55 SB but hopefully that will creep up over time. How long did it take you to first start getting the benefits? x

Hey there : ) The first post is really useful for learning how to get the swwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg more quickly : ) I do what it says in multiple tabs. But since I have only earned about 19sb thus far today, you're out doing me so badly :rotfl:

As for getting the benefits, it depends. I'm trying to get £100 paypal so I haven't got any reward yet, but some people get their first reward within a week (usually £5 amazon but occasionally paypal).

19/100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport