The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The most cost effective way of cashing out SB is to redeem them for the £5 Amazon Gift Cards. I guess that this is because there is a limit to the nunber you can get per month. You can only cash out a maximum of 5 x Gift Cards per month, so if you are earning so many SB that you end up with, say, £50 of £5 vouchers, then you can only get £25 that month. I suppose it saves them money if we have to choose between either spending more points to cash out the higher value GC's, or limit ourselves to just £25 per month!

What I do is cash in the 5x£5 AGCs a month and save the rest towards a £100 paypal which is only slightly lower value than the AGC.
  • SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    That's my plan as well Apple Crumble! Although am still at the stage where I don't have many left at the end of each month! lol. Must.Try.Harder...!!!
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    Wahoo 60SB survey for me on PL :)
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    aaarrgghhh did a daily survey and did not credit :(
  • teabythesea
    teabythesea Posts: 1,244 Forumite
    Options
    Just done the most boring survey of my life on samsung, it was making me want to cry.
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    Just done the most boring survey of my life on samsung, it was making me want to cry.

yh that's the survey I did! it was really long! did you get credited?
  • antoniarose_2
    Options
    Just done a super long PL survey on Sky. Wish i'd lied and not said I got all my phone/internet/tv from them. Took about half an hour! Probably not helped by the cat walking across the keyboard though...
  • SkintMonkey
    SkintMonkey Posts: 830 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all. I've just joined Swashbucks so still finding my way around. Was hugely confused at first but think I'm getting to grips with it. I've currently only got 55 SB but hopefully that will creep up over time. How long did it take you to first start getting the benefits? x
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just done a super long PL survey on Sky. Wish i'd lied and not said I got all my phone/internet/tv from them. Took about half an hour! Probably not helped by the cat walking across the keyboard though...

I just did that survey aswell....talk about long and I get all mine from sky!
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    It wouldn't have helped. It took me just as long and I don't use Sky at all:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure